Issue 14: Clue Two

Changbin's POV

Obviously I was pissed at Yeonjun. He casually told so many people that Y/n was his Girlfriend that the whole school believed it. And now after the news of our suspension for skipping together, everyone assumes that Y/n cheated on him. Every girl who wish she was Y/n is now pissed and every guy who wanted her is disgusted at the thought of her being tainted by me. It is weird being that Y/n never said yes to him. She only said she was thinking about it.

Y/n sits down in her chair and like always gets her things out for class. I, on the other hand, walk up to Yeonjun's desk and wave a hand in his face. He takes his headphones off and look at me with a irritated face.

"What?"

"Have you been studying for the Math exam soon?" he raises his brow with how casual I was being.

"Of course.."

"Oh good. I was just checking in seeing as you are too busy running around fucking over your best friend and all."

"What do you mean?" he says looking me up and down.

"You are so caught up with the idea of me taking her you didn't even realize the effect you carry. Every person in this fucking school hates her. All because your ass told everyone and their mom you were dating her when in reality she rejected you." I start speaking out loud now to everyone," And before anyone in this room decides to talk shit about us sneaking out.. Just know what she does in her personal life has nothing to deal with you. If any of you have a problem be my guest. I'll show you hell." I walk off to my seat leaving the whole class and Yeonjun staring at me. The teacher arrives as soon as I sat down and begins to teach despite the thick atmosphere I had brought.

Later that day in lunch, it was just me and Y/n. Yeonjun sat at another table with some popular kids since he couldn't face Y/n in front of anyone without looking like an ass. Y/n seemed better than how she was this morning. She seemed to brush it off a bit and continued on trying to be happy.

"You okay..?" I said tilting my head.

"Of course I am okay. I mean, If I didn't skip.. then we wouldn't have exposed you know who."

"Right.." I paused smirking to myself, " If everyone thinks we fucked then I don't see a problem with actually doing it."

She almost chokes on her drink before responding, "Changbin- You can't just say things like that!"

"You are not disagreeing with it."

Y/n sighs, "I barley got the idea of you being scary out my head and now you want me to open my legs?!"

"You still aren't saying no."

"Look, you are hot... I will not lie, but I don't do hook up culture.." 

This makes me chuckle, "I'm glad to know that you think I am attractive.. However, just so you know, I don't think I could handle just hook ups with you. I'd rather chain you down to me and.. other things.."

She stares at me for a second as if she taking in every word I said. "Are you joking?"

"I'm dead serious."

"I honestly don't know what to do with this.."

"Don't feel obligated to answer just because I am your boss. I want you to tell me what you feel sincerely. Becasue once you tell me you want me, I don't think I could leave you alone."

Y/n nods and begins eating the rest of what laid on her plate. She was quite the whole time after, but she would steal glances at me as if she were a magnet trying not to stick to a respective magnetic field.