Two Worlds, One Family

(Tarzan Medley-BYU Vocal Point)

----------------------

You were sitting in the Gummi Ship, staring out the window.

"There's so many worlds to explore." Sora said

You just look out the window weighing your thoughts. How did Herc and Phil knew you? What does this mean you had another life before meeting Sora and Riku? You had another name?

The thought alone hurts.

"Hey Kanna," Sora called you, you reeled away from your thoughts and look attentive at Sora
"Do you think we could find Riku and Kairi in the vast of other worlds?" Sora asked looking in the empty void

"I don't know but we'll find them sooner or later. Have some faith." You said

Sora look in the vast space when we came to view of a new world, it looks like a jungle.
"Hey, Donald, maybe King Mickey's down there."

"What? In a backwater place like that? No way! Let's move on."

Sora chimed in.
"Hold on. Riku and Kairi could be down there. It couldn't hurt to check it out."

"Forget it! We're on an important mission!" Donald said getting a bit rowdy

"Just land!" Sora shouted getting impatient

"Aw, phooey!" Donald pouted

"We're landing!" Sora argued some more and he abruptly pushes various of buttons on the console

"No! Don't touch that!" Donald tried to stop Sora but it was too late, the ship already set course to the jungle infested world.

~💚🌴🌳

You plummet through the tree branches and into a hollow bushy landing with a open tree area. You shake yourself off and notice you were all alone.

"Donald? Goofy? Sora?" You look around and see something that caught your eye, it's a baby gorilla scared of your sudden appearance
"It's okay. I'm friendly." You spoke in a low tone

The baby gorilla saunters next to you and inspect your hair and curious clothes. You look in awe as it climbs and grooms your hair. The sweet moment was abrupted when a bigger gorilla snarled and pound it's chest multiple times, the baby gorilla run away leaving you to deal with the mighty ape of the jungle. It snarls at you again and you backed away but you didn't realize the tree trunk entrance, you tripped and went for the ride of a life time, you slide on the leaf covered long tree branch, you snagged a vine in panic and swing yourself to an open environment with tons on bamboo.

You landed on a familiar quack, you knew too well.

"Kanna! You've made it!" Goofy said

"Oh hey, Goofy." You spoke as you look up at the anthropomorphic dog

You heard a bit of muffled speech, you look around for the source when Goofy pointed down below you. You got up to see Donald flat as a pancake. You picked up and soothe your flaten alibi. Donald gave you a glare and you scratch the back of your head to relieve some tension.

"Kanna, where's Sora?" Goofy asked

You shrugged your shoulders and shake your head.
"Don't know. I never seen him."