getting ready

3rd person pov:

it was a pretty normal day for y/n. she spent 20 minutes picking out an outfit only to get to work and change it again. you see y/n is an actress, and she is currently filming for pirates of the caribbean its pretty cool the outfits are amazing and the cast are the best. y/n is currently filming  pirates of the caribbean Dead Mans Chest. so its 2006. keira knightley is 19 and y/n is 18 ( at the time of filming which was february to september of 2005) 

y/n's pov: 

ive spent 20 minutes in this wardrobe for nothing really im litteraly going to get changed when i get to work anyways so really i could go in my pajamas and it would be fine but i want to impress keira. i know its stupid but shes really pretty and im sure shes straight anyways. well i dont know for definate because shes dated men but she keeeps flirting with me well i think its flirting she will always touch my upper thigh  and " accidentally" touch my boobs. But im not complaining im just confused wether she lies men or women or if she likes her boyfriend or me...

anywas after a long 20 minutes i finally chose this:

or you can pick anything its completely up to you.

i really hope keira likes this outfit for the 15 mintes shes going to see me in it until i have to go and change. i got told off last time for doing my mskeup as it then took longer for the makeup artist to do my makeup as they have to take it off so i didnt bother but i carried on with my morning i quickly brushed my hair and put it into a low pony and went downstairs to get a cup of coffee to wake me up otherwise i would fall asleeep right here and right now. once my coffe was done i went otside to drink it whilst watching the sun rise. about 20 minutes later when i was done i went back in and grabbed my phone and keys and headed out of the house to go to work.

As soon as i was outside i noticed that paparazi wereoutside the gates of my house so i called my brothers to help as i didnt want anyone to get hurt i have 5 brothers johannes,james,david,dyllain and william (and im the only girl in my family ... fun) (me and johannes and twins) after about 5 mimutes they managed to get rid of the paparazi so i made my way to set luckily i only lives 10 minutes away from set so it was easy for me to get there and back.

after a 10 mnute drive i got to set and said hello to the crew and headed into the dreesing room to get ready for todays filming