hanging out

Y/n's pov
Me and keira just finished filming a scene together and now the days over. Usually I would just go home and chill for a bit but keiras invited me to go out with her. And I mean yeah that's great but I'm really awkward around her. I mean I like her I really do but I don't want to do the wrong thing or say the wrong thing and have her think I'm like super weird and nor want to be around me anymore. I'm currently sat in keiras car and she's driving to... I have absolutely no idea where we're going and I better not make anything weird. I don't have my car with me and my brothers are out of town so I'm kinda screwed.

"So where are we going?" I asked
"Oh just my house" keira replied not taking her eyes off the road.

Okay so now at least I know where we're going but where the hell does she live?

*25 mins later we arrive at her house*
"Hey you have a really nice house btw" I said amazed at how gorgeous her house looks. (But obviously not as gorgeous as her)
"Oh thanks. Now come on I'm hungry" keira said rushing me inside.
"Alright. Alright I'm coming" I said walking into her house which looked even better inside.
"Okay so what do you wanna do?"keira asked while we took our shoes and coats off.
"Oh umm idk what do you wanna do. I mean its your house" I replied not knowing what to say incase she thought I was strange or something.
"Wanna watch a movie and order pizza or something" keira said
"Umm sure. Sounds good to me."

3rd person pov
You 2 sat down and put on a movie until the pizza arrived.

Once you two ate the pizza you watched some more movies.

Keiras pov
I looked over at y/n and noticed she was asleep so I grabbed a blanket and put it over her. She looked so pretty I wished she realised how I felt about her...