The school knows?!

*The next day* Draco's pov: I woke up early today. After getting dressed, I went down to breakfast with Blaise and Pansy. "So, did you hear the news?" asked Blaise. "What news?" I asked. "There's rumors that Granger is expecting a baby." My heart dropped. How did people know? "What? Really?" "Yes. People have been saying that ever since this weekend." said Pansy. "Oh! shit!" I said trying not to look shocked. "Who do you think is the father?" "Probably some dumb Gryfindor." said Blaise. "Probably the Weasel." said Pansy laghing. Something didn't add up. Blaise already knew that I was dating Hermione. Did he not? After breakfast, we went to our classes and then went to lunch. That's when I saw Hermione. The baby was showing now. But she looked so hot. People were staring at her, giggling and whispering behind their hands to their friends. I caught a few phrases of what they were saying. "She looks so fat!" "She's such a whore!" "Granger is a slut." I was so angry. These people were such bitches!
Hermione'$ pov: During lunch, I noticed people were staring at me. They were whispering but I couldn't make out what they were saying. After we finished, Draco pulled me aside to talk privately. "So what's going on?" "They know." he said. "What? who?" "The school, they know Hermione." he said. "What? really?" "Yes, Blaise and Pansy told me their was rumors." "What are we going to do now?" "Well, they don't know who the father is. So we're good there." "They probably think Ron is the father." I said laughing. "Hell no!" said Draco smiling. After we had talked for a while, we headed back to our common rooms. I told Harry and Ron what had happened and they thought the same thing (Except that people thought Ron was the father).