The Nursery

*three months later* Draco's pov: It had been three months since the gender reveal. Hermione could give birth any day now. We hadn't even gotten the nursery set up. One day, Harry Ron and I were talking about the nursery. "What do you think we should do?" I asked. "Maybe we can set up the ROR, (Room of Requirement) for now at least." said Harry. "I think it could work." I said. "It's a good idea." said Ron. We decided to go to the ROR to try and set up the nursery. We were going to make it a surprise for Hermione. When we got there, we entered and started to decide on how to start. "Well, we need a crib first." said Harry. I thought about a crib and soon a crib apeared. "We also need a changing table." said Ron. "Oh yeah." A changing table had now apeared next to the crib. We also put in a rocking chair and various other items. After that was done, Harry went to get Hermione. When they came back, we told Hermione to close her eyes. When I opened the door, she opened her eyes and gasped. "Is this--" she trailed off. I smiled. "Yes. It's our baby's nursery!" "It's butiful!" she said. We had also added a bed for Hermione and I. "We're sleeping here?" she asked. "Yes." "T''s amazing!" she said. We were extremely happy that we had planned a nursery in only a few hours.
Hermione's pov: I was in the library when Harry came and told me that they had a surprise for me. "What is it?" I asked. "I can't tell you." said Harry. I followed Harry out of the library to where he was leading me. When we got there, Harry told me to close my eyes. I heard a door open and then Harry told me to open my eyes. I saw a nursery. It was butiful! There was a crib, a changing table, a rocking chair, a bed, and other things for our baby. "It's butiful!" I said. "We're sleeping here?" I asked. "Yeah. I thought it would be a good idea." said Draco. "It is!" I say.
Draco's pov: That night was the first night that we were going to sleep in the ROR. We had decided to get used to sleeping in there since it was the last month. I was excited but also nervous. After dinner, Hermione and I went to our separate common rooms to get ready. Then we went to the room.