Chapter 13

ARIA

I contemplated on following Luciano up to his room. Last night was AMAZING and I couldn't wait to feel him again. I know it's wrong when this is only a marriage based on protection, but when he got shot while protecting me, things for me changed. I stood from the table and nearly ran up to his room, but what I saw stopped me in my tracks. Luciano and a girl I've never seen before in a very close embrace. "I know you've missed me Luciano." She caressed his cheek. He wouldn't do that.. I know him. He wouldn't do what he did last night, and then turn right around and sleep with someone else. He wouldn't be that heartless....right? I slammed the door open and stood there. The girl turned around and glared daggers at me. "Chi cazzo è questo?" Luciano looked at me with a horror stricken look. "Aria..." I shook my head and walked away.

"Aria!" He caught up to me and spun me around. "Let me go you fucking asshole!" I tried getting out of his grip. The next thing he did surprised me. He kissed me fiercely. I pushed him off of me, and slapped him. HARD. I ran back to my room, and locked the door. I slid down to the floor, and cried my eyes out. "Aria...Aria I'm sorry. I don't know why she's even here. She was sent out of the country on assignment. " I didn't answer him. Be mindful Aria, he's just like a typical Mafia boss . No emotions whatsoever, so whatever you think is going to happen with you two, it won't. I wiped my tears away, and stood and looked at myself in the mirror. No more will I let these mafia men walk all over me. 

LUCIANO

I debated on whether I should shoot the doorknob off her door and hold her until she's no longer upset with me, or go back to my own. I pressed my ear against her door. I heard her soft sobs. "Aria...Aria I'm sorry. I don't know why she's even here. She was sent out of the country on assignment." She didn't respond to me. I sighed and walked down to my room. Antonina sat on my bed in her underwear.  "Shall we continue where we left off? Before that bitch interrupted us?" She came over to me, and tried kissing on my neck. "Get out." She didn't listen. "Maybe I can take your mind off of her." I growled. "I. Said. GET OUT!" She jumped away from me. "What the fuck Luciano!? What is your problem! You've never turned me down before! All for some whore!?" I stalked closer to her, and choked her up. "She. Is. Your. Queen, You will respect her as such, and if you EVER disrespect her again, you'll never be heard from again." I threw her to the ground, and stepped over her. "Now, get the fuck out." I walked in the bathroom, slamming the door. I stared in the mirror, and punched the glass hurting my shoulder in the process. I shouldn't even be upset at the fact that she saw me with her, but I am. I can't keep denying it. I'm fucking falling for Aria, and I'm falling BAD! I have NEVER been with a woman for more than a night, and now I am marrying one and yet I am already failing. "Luc, what the hell is going on man? I just saw Nina leaving scared." I ran my fingers through my hair, and unlocked the door. Alessandro stood there looking confused. "Nina may have just ruined my marriage before it even began." I pushed past him, ands walked out of the room. I walked down to the medic, and looked for Adielle. "Adi? I need a patch up." Adielle and Arianna walked into the room. She froze in her tracks. Adielle raised her eyebrows in confusion.  "Aria, can you clean him up quick while I prep for stitching." I looked at her, and she didn't look at me at all. "Please Ari, I'll be right back." She nodded, and  grabbed the first aid kit. She walked back towards me, and slammed the kit down. She held her hand out. "Give me your hand." She put antiseptic on gauze, and started cleaning my hand. I hissed from the pain. "It's going to hurt.. Stay still and let me finish." She  continued to clean the cuts. "She wasn't anything to me except for a quick fuck before I met you. She was on assignment in Colombia for 2 months. " She stopped cleaning the cut, and looked at me. "I deserved to be slapped by you. Hell, I even deserved to be shot. Nothing compares to you being upset with me." She sighed, and put some antibiotic on my cuts, and proceeded to clean my gunshot wound. "Aria, please say something..."

"You ripped your stitches."

"Arianna.."

 She walked over to grab more gauze. I stood up, and walked behind her. She tensed up. Before she could say anything, I spun her around and pressed my lips against hers. I lifted her up, placing her on the counter.  She wrapped her arms around my neck. I pushed into her more, running my hands down her back, and around her waist. I pulled away, and kissed her forehead, nose, and her lips again. "I'm so sorry Arianna....." I whispered against her lips. Adielle came back in the room. "Okay, we can get started on stitching you back up." I pulled away fully, and faced Adi. Arianna hopped down, and faced me. "Just because I let you kiss me, doesn't mean I'm going to forgive you." She walked out of the room, leaving Adielle and I alone. "Just give her some space. She will come around." For everyone's sake, I hope that's true.