Chapter 16

ARIA
I woke up only to be held down by a heavy object. More like a heavy man. Luciano's hair fell over his eyes as he slept peacefully. I couldn't help but stare. Right now he wasn't the big mafia boss. Right now he was just Luciano, the man. "You done checking me out bambina?" His eyes opened slowly, staring back at me. "Don't flatter yourself you look less scary when you're sleeping." He rolled his eyes, and stretched. With every stretch, his muscles flexed. "Keep staring at me like that mia cara and I'm gonna take you right here right now." I could feel myself pooling below. "W-we have to start getting ready to leave."  He nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck. "Its our jet. We can leave when we want." He placed a wet kiss behind my ear. His hands trailed down to my waist. "Luca.." He looked deep into my eyes. "You are looking  extravagant this morning Mrs. DeRossi." I touched his cheek. "We're not married yet." I pat his cheek, and wiggled out of the bed. I stretched, and walked towards the en suite. I looked back at Luciano who watched my every movement. "Get dressed Mr. DeRossi and we'll make me your wife." I shut the door behind me, and started getting my shower ready.

--

After getting myself clean, I wrapped myself in a towel, and walked back in the room. Luciano was nowhere to be found. Good. I don't know how much longer I would be able to control myself around his... sexiness. My bags were already packed. Adielle. I grabbed clothes from the closet, and quickly got dressed. I walked out of the room, and down to Luciano's. I didn't bother knocking. I should have. As soon as I walked in, he dropped his towel and was full on nude. My jaw dropped. This man was definitely BLESSED. He looked up at me, and smirked. "You like what you see bellisima?" He was still wet from his shower. I couldn't form words. He walked towards me slowly. "It's okay mia cara," he grabbed my hand, and placed it on his wet chest. "It's all yours." I could feel myself throbbing. This man looked like a God. I could barely catch my breath. His chuckle brought me out of my trance. "We have a plane to catch bellisima." He backed away letting my hand fall back to my side. I shook my head, and walked away fast. I made it down to the kitchen, completely out of breath. Adielle stood there with her eyebrow raised. "Are you okay?" I could feel my face flush.

"Y-yeah, I am fine."

I couldn't get that image of Luciano out of my head. My wall is definitely cracking with this man. "Good morning Adielle. Is everything prepared for our departure?" I felt him before I even heard him. "Good Morning Luciano, and yes everything is prepared we just have to get to the jet." He placed a kiss on the top of my head. "Are you still pooling down there cara mia?" He whispered in my ear. If I wasn't, I surely was now! I looked up at him. "Game on Mr. De Rossi." I stood, and walked towards the front door. Alessandro, Valerio, Valentino, Eros and Elio all stood around waiting for us to come out. Marlena is staying behind to take care of the house with security, but Adielle was coming with. I walked towards the limo. "Morning boys." I nodded at the men. "Good Morning Donna De Rossi." I don't think I would ever get used to that. I got in the limo and poured myself a glass of champagne. Adielle scooted in after me. "Starting without me?" I handed her my glass, and poured another one. Luciano and Alessandro got in our limo, and waited for it to take off towards the airport. I could feel Luciano's eyes on me. I tried ignoring him, but it was hard.

"Qualcuno sembra un po' agitato?" Luciano picked up a glass of whiskey and took a sip, still staring at me. "Si." His eyes never left mine. Adielle looked over at me. "Oh you are SO filling me in on everything!" I could feel my cheeks reddening. We pulled up to the airway less than 15 minutes later. I finished my champagne, and got out. I could feel Luciano behind me. My body started tingling. "Alessandro, make sure everything is good on the plane." He nodded, and walked ahead. I felt Luciano slide his arm around my waist. "Are you ready tesoro?" I looked up at him. "As ready as I'll ever be." Alessandro came to the door of the plane, and nodded. "Andiamo bellisima." He took my hand in his leading the way. We stepped onto the plane and I was at a loss for words. This plane was MAGNIFICENT! I have never seen anything like it before! Luciano brought me to a seat, and sat next to me. "How do you like it?" I couldn't form words. I was left speechless. "Its beautiful." He chuckled. "Well I am glad you like it." A  flight attendant walked up to us. "Good morning Don De Rossi. Would you like your usual Soffia e whiskey?" She bit her lip seductively. I could feel anger boiling. "I'll take the whiskey and you can leave everything else. Also, my wife would like a glass of champagne." She sneered at me. I placed my hand on Luciano's. "Get someone else to do it. I don't trust bitter tisper to bring me anything." She stormed off to the front of the plane. Luciano laughed, full on laughed next to me. "Wow, who knew my gattina had claws." He kissed the back of my hand. What the hell is wrong with me? Technically we aren't married yet so he can do whatever the hell he wants.