09

The first class of the day ended and Y/N was heading to the restrooms to call his mother.

The boy walks inside the empty restrooms, normally it always had someone, but this time no one was there.

Y/N took his phone out and calls his mother who quickly picked up.

"Hi Y/N! How's my little boy doing?" The mother was in a great mood.

"What made you so happy?" Y/N asked with a smile.

"Guess" His mother said.

"What?. .. Did dad get a promotion?" Y/n guessed.

"What a funny joke" The mother and son laughed.

"I can hear you two!" Y/N's father could be heard.

"Can you tell me now?" Y/N was curious.

"We're going back to Japan for vacation!" Y/N's mother said and a big smile appeared in his face.

"Don't lie to me" Y/N wasn't believing that.

"After all those years, we can finally see how grown up you're! Not only your voice" Y/N's father said.

"Miss Scarlett" Y/N heard another voice.

"We will be back August 6th! Hope to see your boyfriend soon too" The woman teases.

"Miss Scarlett" that voice speaks up again, Y/N now was sure that the person was trying to get his mother's attention.

"Scarlett? Who's that" Y/N asked.

"Oh, sorry sir...You might have recognized the wrong person " His mother said, the other person there stayed in silence, but after a while he apologized and left.

"So....August 6th...You still know where I live right?" Y/N asked.

"I know!" The father said loudly.

"How's everything going Y/N?" Y/N's mother changed subjects.

"Oh....kinda hard to explain, but I am being black mailed by some weird dud with glasses and a horse" Y/N sighed.

"With what is there anything you're ashamed of?" Y/N's mother asked.

"...yes, but no at the same time. They got some fake evidence of me cheating on Mikey..." y/N said sighing again.

"Oh dear--" The woman was interrupted by a loud knock on their door.
"My dear child, I need to go right now, work calls for me"

"Do your best!" Y/N said.

"I will do my best too!" His father said it loudly.

"Bye bye" Y/N said and the phone call ended. They made it look like an emergency.

Y/N walks out of the restroom smiling, knowing that his parents are coming back to see him.
He quickly made another phone call to Mikey to tell the news.

"Hi" Mikey speaks with a tired voice and Y/N noticed it.

"Are you ok?" Y/N asked.

"No, not at all...I am kinda busy right now, do you need something?" Mikey speaks seriously.

"Uhmm..." Y/N didn't know where to start.

"Stupid kid! Quit talking on the phone!" A person's voice yelled.

"I will call you later...I am sorry" Y/N noticed that I wasn't the best time to call Mikey.

"Don't be sorry Y/N, when the things here are done I will call you back." Mikey said, Y/N agrees with humming.