12

Y/N walks towards the sound of the engine turning off.

From far away, he saw Mikey standing in front facing Hanma.
The taller had his arms wide open and laughing.

'This fucking Bitch! I told them to jot mess around anymore' Y/N felt his blood boiling.

Hanma looks around and spotted the boy.
Glanced at Mikey and laughs at his face.
The blonde one spots his boyfriend too.

"Leave" Mikey said and Y/N guessed what he wanted to say.

"No no~ Why would he leave? He will be a big help for you" Hanma said.

"Help for what"

"Fighting" Hanma holds his laugh.

Mikey wasn't understanding, Hanma started talking about the side that Y/N always hides from him.

Mikey couldn't believe.
Y/N only saw the boy turning his head to him with a disbelief written in his face expression.

"Why should I trust you?" Mikey glared back at Hanma.

Hanma threw the photos of Y/N beating people up.
But in between, He focuses on the one where Hanma and Y/N were kissing.

"No" Mikey couldn't take his eyes off the photo.

"Mikey! Don't get distracted!" Draken yelled after noticing Hanma's fist going for Mikey's face.

Mikey took the punch and continued to stare at the photo.

"I knew you'd like this photo, by the way, Y/N's good at kissing..." Hanma laughs as Mikey slowly loses his mind.

Hanma threw the cigarettes away from his hand.
Making Mikey overthink.
'Cigarettes....'

"I don't smoke..." He remembered Y/N say.

"You don't smoke...of course you don't....he does" Mikey couldn't face anyone.

He felt humiliated in front of everyone after finding out about Y/N cheating on him.

Meanwhile, Y/N wasn't understanding what was happening there, but he noticed Mitsuya staring at him with disbelief and disappointment on his face.

"That's impossible! L/N-San would never do that to Mikey!!" Takemichi was the first one to speak up.

"And what do you know about him? How is it not possible? We were almost making out behind the school once." Hanma laughs  at the blue eyed.

Takemichi didn't know what to say, he glanced at Mikey who was still in a fragile stage, at the Toman Division Captains who were trying to process the things and then at Y/N who was watching from far away without knowing what was happening.

"Yooo, are you still there?" Hanma kicks Mikey's legs making him Kneel.

Takemichi asked for Y/N's help with his desperate eyes.

Y/N noticed, he looks at Hanma grabbing Mikey's hair and pulling him up.

"Are you defeated already? How funn--" Hanma didn't finish his sentence and it was cut with a punch from Y/N who came running to help Mikey.

'That was a powerful punch....' Draken thought.

"Mikey! Stand up! Are you alright?" Y/N grabs Mikey's arms and tries to help he boy, but he pulls the arm back quickly not letting Y/N touch him anymore.
"...Are you ok?"

Mikey didn't know how to answer him after the thought of Y/N cheating filled his mind.

"Mikey?" Y/N puts his hand on Mikey's shoulders.