Chapter 2: Love is in the agency.?♡

I replied while stuttering.."h-h-hii!!"

you felt like you were about to die. You just couldn't believe it.

Then eunwoo finally arrived to you,,,

after that he toke a big sigh then said "w-what are you doing here?"

You got a bit frustrated to tell him if you'r a trainee and while you think of that your one and only trainer comes in and says "Y/N!!!!!" And you look as the person who's screaming your name trying to identify her.

After a few seconds the screaming stops when eunwoo finally spoke, "Huh ms.eun ha whats the matter???" Miss eun ha (aka the trainer♡) said "she's my trainee" with a smile thats bigger then your forehead.

Then eunwoo chuckled and said "good luck she's tough!!" And ran off

And you got stuck with your trainer she kept asking you how do you know eunwoo but you try to change the subject not knowing what to answer then say "IM LATE FOR TRAINING!!" and toke eun ha's hand and ran off to your training room.

You trained for almost 3 hours and a half. that was hard.

You were really sweaty and decided to go to the gym that's near your agency you said your goodbyes and left for the gym you were there for 2 hours. You felt exhausted so decided to go home. But before you forget your charger at the agency so you went back to get it but before that you saw someone arguing or shouting at eunwoo you figured that was his manager.
You didn't wanna get involved you left it and then you heard the manager saying
"LOOK AT THAT TRAINEE HOW THIN SHE IS AND LOOK AT YOURSELF HOW WILL YOU ACT IN DRAMAS AND MOVIES WITH A FAT BELLY."
you felt furious.
You went up to the manager and slapped him and saying "it doesn't matter how fat he" you mockingly said that back.
The manager was mad and ran off
You hugged eunwoo to try and comfort him since he was pouring tears.
You guys hugged for a little while and you felt like crying but you felt good after he helped you you never really thought him sad he was always haply and has A big smile on his face.
You offered to take him to dinner as a little treat he nodded you awkwardly excused yourself to get the charger that made you get into this big mess.
You got the charger and started looking for a good diner.
It toke about 30 minutes to find a good one.
You quickly reserve a small table for you and him.

You were about 10 minutes away from the location you asked him if he'd mind listening to some music he agreed of course  with a little giggle and you asked him to pick the first song.
He picked monster-exo.
You were a big fan of exo
And you to sang like maniacs even the cars next to you was terrified.
You finally arrived at the place after putting on alot of songs.

You asked for the reservation you made but the waiter said,,,,

+ Stan txt.skz.astro.itzy.twice.enhypen.jessi.
somi.ive.and of course eunwoo.