Chapter3: My reservation!!!

The waiter mumbled,,"ma'am we have no reservation under the name Y/N,,,"
You were shocked or more like embarrassed..I mean you were both you were shocked to know that you have no reservation and embarrassed because eunwoo heard that.

Eunwoo fled your thoughts away and said " Then can we make a reservation now??"

The waiter shook her head as a sign of ~No~ and apologized

You to went back to your car and you immediately said "sorry."

Eunwoo responded in a nice mood "it's fineee don't worryyy!!, how about I drive??"

He toke a second to realize what he had said then say "oops sorry i was to comfortable can I please drive you to somewhere nice?"
With a beautiful smile.

I was as good as dead.
He was charming so so so charming like nothing like you I mean you looked hot but handsome you had a very skinny figure a flashy waist short black hair and you'd always dress like you.

That what amazes you and makes you special.You

You snapped out of your thoughts saying "oh uh sure?"
With a little confused face.

While he was driving he mumbled "its quite far is it okay??"
You nodded saying "mhm!"

He slowly tries to hold you hand.

You felt your heart almost bursting out of your body.

It was just to romantic

you wanted to mumble 'can i kiss you?'

But you felt embarrassed.

While you were daydreaming

Eunwoo toke the step and kissed you making you snap the hell out of your thoughts.

It was a small smooch not a whole making out scene but it was worth it.

He apologized in advance and saying "I'm sorry I had you looked to hot,,"

When you finally arrive you excused yourself to the bathroom.

You go into the bathroom and start thinking about what to do.

You've been there for almost 40 minutes you didn't even know time passed quickly eunwoo started to worry and asked one of the employees to check on you.

She looked and knocked everydoor when she got to your door knocking shouting "Y/N??"

You answered confusingly "y-y-ess??"

The employee asked you to leave and explained the situation .

You felt really bad for leaving eunwoo for almost an hour.

You couldn't face him.

You asked the employee if she can tell him there was a problem and she headed home and if she can apologize
The employee asked is there something wrong ?

I told her everything.
The kiss.
The reservation.
EVERYTHING.

Suddenly you girls were best friends in no time.

(Poor eunwoo out there waiting for you y/n😔👎)

you gossiped about everyone until you guys heard eunwoo shouting "Y/N!!" "ARE YOU OKAYY??"
you chuckled.
And then told her "go go !!"
She told eunwoo the same thing you told her.

Eunwoo felt somewhat jealous or guilty couldn't really describe it.

He asked her if you needed Pads or medicine??

The employee said "No she's fine I think she already left while we were talking"

Eunwoo looked left and right and went outside to check if your car is still out.

Wasn't there he called moonbin if he can come pick him up moonbin answered "sure?" In a confused tone.

moonbin arrives,,,

+ Stan txt.skz.astro.itzy.twice.enhypen.jessi.
somi.ive.and of course eunwoo.