Chapter 4: REJECTED.

Moonbin arrives..

Eunwoo gets in the car puts on his seatbelt and saying in a sad/moody tone "cmon let's go back"

Moonbin tries to let eunwoo tell him why he's sad but eunwoo keeps refusing.

you stayed in the bathroom waiting for your new best friend to tell you to get out or not..

It's been 30 minutes.
U went out looking for your "best friend"
Finally found her.

you ran up to her and asked for her name and phone number
Her name is Moon ka-young but you asked her for her nickname she answered with "I don't actually have one" with a small laugh as if she was forcing it.

You asked "can I name u kaooie?" With a big a smile
She nodded with even a bigger smile

You guys said goodbye and you went straight to your apartment EXHAUSTED.

You finally open your phone you find
"469 messages from CHA EUNWOO MY HOT SENIOR"

You felt embarrassed for the name but 469 MESSAGES?!? You felt extremely bad for him.

You decided to ask him if he can call?

He didn't answer for a few hours u felt werid but decided to FINALLY sleep.

A few days later

It's been a few days and your debut is right around the corner but eunwoo haven't even saw your message you thought he got upset on you.

You were looking for him or his members

You found moonbin out of nowhere
And asked about eunwoos whereabouts.

He replied with a sadish tone "he just toke a break for a few Days and I guess coming back.." you saw moonbin eyes tearing up and he excused himself and ran..

You thought somethings strange but then your trainer interrupted your thoughts by saying "HEY YOU BETTER PRACTICE 2 DAYS UNTILL YOUR DEBUT REMEMBER???"

You yelled back saying "OKAY FINE"

And you practiced alot like ALOT

2 days past your debut day has finally come.

You finally debuted with your beautiful group your guys debut outfit was a beautiful pink fit.

(And yes this is itzy but I covered their faces.)

If you don't know this is you and your members.

Your group name was goldgift
Your Fandom name was goldengifts

Your were the leader and main rapper.
Chaewon is the visual.
Su-ha main vocalist.
Ningning main dancer.
Leah maknae main rapper.
|||||||

About 2 months later after everything have calmed down.

You felt worried because you haven't opened your phone in a while and you haven't heard from eunwoo.

Most of your notifications were family notifications and social media.
But nothing about eunwoo
You went out to find one of him members to ask them about him.

You found his manager

EVEN BETTER

You rushed to him stopping him from completing his way.

You interrupted whatever he was doing and threw your questions at him.

"IS EUNWOO OKAY?"
"WHERES EUNWOO"
a bunch more while you breathing heavily.

He responded In a calm tone "first fix your breathing."
He waited for you to breathe well

After a few seconds you finally got ahold of yourself.

And then he answered "he quit" while walking away

You mumbled to yourself "what."

guys I don't think I will complete the story I'm not sure i know I update a bit late but things aren't as good as they seem to be I apologize.

+ Stan txt.skz.astro.itzy.twice.enhypen.jessi.
somi.ive.and of course eunwoo.:))