Chapter 3(Is This Really School?)

Saimochi's POV

As we arrived at the school we could hear yelling. Were the brothers some kind of celebrity or something? It was too loud non the less so I covered my ears and got ready mentally for all the people. Shu put a hand on my head before everyone started to get out one by one. 

The first people to get out were the brothers then Yui and now it was my turn. I took a deep breath before exiting, people were quiet and whispering to each other, I heard some people tell others to be quiet, well others were just covering their friend's mouths. I took my hand off my ears and waved to everyone and said a quiet thank you before walking over to the brothers. 

Yui and I were given our schedules, I was with Shu for the day well Yui was with some of the triplets and even Subaru. Shu grabbed my hand and led me to our first class, academic math with science. I sat in the seat next to Shu, feeling safer there. I was never good with people and always found them loud. Shu pulled my desk next to his and passed me a pencil and notebook before putting his head down. I scooted over in my chair and then saw a boy with dark cyan hair walk in. I waved to him and then decided to ask him if I could use his notebook for a few minutes. He answered with a yes before handing me the notebook. I opened my notebook and put the pencil in my right hand as I used my left to flip through the pages in the guy's notebook, in just a few minutes I finished all 150 pages full of both math and science. I would have to organize this all later but that was fine. I handed the book back to him and thanked him for it before tapping Shu on the shoulder to wake him up for class. Shu opened one eye before sitting up straight and stretching. I looked to the front of the room when a teacher with white hair walked in, he was a middle-aged man with bags under his eyes and glasses that sat nicely on his face. 

The artist in me was screaming at me to draw him. I could get so much texture and detail with a model like him. Shu found me staring and poked me snapping me out of my drawing fantasy. 

I saw that everyone was getting papers and as he got to me he turned to Shu and asked, "Is he ready for a test? It's his first day". Shu answered, "Ye, he should be fine". Before leaning into me and poking me, he really disliked class that was for sure. Everyone seemed so focused when the test started. These questions were easy for me, it may be because I have always found joy in reason and logic, rather than myths and fantasy. Though I love a good storybook or fan-made fiction, manga and anime are also there. I finished my test and flipped it over before pulling out a drawing book Laito gave to me. I started to draw some random things, flowers, bugs, people, animals, those kinds of things. The end of class came quickly after the teacher collected the tests from everyone, sending us to have our break. 

Well on break Shu and I encountered the other Sakamaki brothers. Reiji saw I was still wearing my blindfold and said, "Mr.Yukiza remove that cloth from over your eyes. I will also like you to come to my study after school for your punishment for not listening." I responded saying, "No. Leave me alone." I walked away from the brothers having Shu trail behind me before I felt a hand land on my shoulder. The hand was Shu's, and before I knew it he was leading me somewhere else in the school. After a few moments, we were on the roof. Shu brought me to a bench and sat me down before sitting beside me. We sat for the rest of the break watching the stars. 

When the bell rang I went to class and sat down in my seat. My second class was cooking, baking, art, and music, switching each day. Monday was art, Tuesday was cooking(making meals), Wednesday was baking(making sweets), and Thursday and Friday were music.