𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐬

| 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 |

4:00 am | may 15'th

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

you woke up straight from your bed and checked your phone immediately.

"4:00 am?" you read. you scratched your head and put your slippers on from under your bed, walking to the bathroom. you sat down on the toilet scrolling through tik-tok and saw kpop idol dancing vids.

"okay," you said to yourself while your eyes were half open. you finished using the bathroom and flushed the toilet and went over to wash your hands. you looked at the mirror and you practically scared yourself. "no no no"

you came close to the mirror and noticed you didn't take off your makeup from earlier. in fear of any pimples coming your way, you washed your hands and then face.

you moved your hair back with a fuzzy headband and opened your second cleanser. "today is the day i might get some action" you said with a body roll. you were alone in the house per usual and felt cold.

the shorts you wore had a pink / navy blue gingham pattern. these are so cute

you exited the bathroom and sat on the couch. you played with your phone in your hand and opened instagram to see suna online. "what is he doing up?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗮 𝗿𝗶𝗻.

𝘆/𝗻:
too excited to sleep?

𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗮:
actually my sister screamed in her sleep
so it woke me up too

. . .

you felt the embarrassment from your comment and started typing right before he sent another message.

𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗮:
nah i'm jk
i randomly woke up at 3
i can't go back to sleep, i keep thinking abt td 💤

𝘆/𝗻:
whew.
don't do that again

𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗮:
sorry pretty

𝘆/𝗻:
alright, i'm. gonna try and get some sleep.
you should too

𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗮:
promise
see you later

𝘆/𝗻:
see you ♡

𝘆/𝗻:see you ♡