𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎, 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎 | 𝟹𝟷 𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛

╔

╔. ■ .═══════╗

31 October 2005

MONDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 breaths, of the future and the betting on the conclusion of this battle, flew across the various groups of boys. Smashed cars were in piles, surrounding the abandoned parking lot in mountains, inclosing in an unstable mass. 

The run down building's once white paint peeled into a moss grey, with an ironic sign stating 'safety first', hung up on the top. 

Without glancing behind him, Takemichi knew Chifuyu stood, questioning, "who are all these people?"

"They're here to see it go down," Chifuyu responds nonchalantly, "Toman vs Valhalla. The winner of today's fight will be one step closer to running all of Tokyo, so all the delinquent bosses 'round Tokyo will be watching this closely."

At his statement, Takemichi scanned the area in an attempt on pick up on any familiar faces, "yeah, there are a bunch of scary looking guys," he comments, swallowing the lump that began to grow in his throat.

"Hey, see those two over there," Chifuyu calls, and Takemichi turned to follow his gaze across the lot, seeing two boys sitting on top of a car, "those are the Haitani brothers, charismatic pair from Roppongi who can gather over 100 men with a single call."

Sweat dripped down Takemichi's temple; just their presence alone sending chills down his spine, "a hundred?" He repeated with a breath of nervousness.

"And take a look over at that fat dude, up on the car," Chifuyu jerks is chin in another direction, and Takemichi once again followed his direction, "thats Leanman, and he runs the Ueno district. Word is he's strong as a beast."

From his size alone, Takemichi internally agreed with himself that he wouldn't want to get in any form of wrestling match with him.