Chapter 1

Don't blame me love made me crazy~

Suna's POV

I stepped into an empty home once again. It started becoming an everyday thing for me since Osamu left for the military. I looked at the time on my phone "10:30 pm" quickly shutting it off again. I got in the shower and felt this sudden emptiness in my heart. I felt alone which didn't bother me, what bothered me was knowing the love of my life is thousands of miles away and unreachable. Getting out of my thoughts I turned off the shower water and went to my room to dry off. I opened my phone for the thousandth time today and noticed a notification. A notification from instagram, it was a dm from my best friend.
._saku_3_. : Hey I wanted to check if you were okay I know these past couple of days have been hard on you.
.-sunarin-. : I'm fine just been feeling a bit lonely for the past week
._saku_3_. : Well do you wanna hang out after my game tomorrow you can come watch if you want to.
.-sunarin-. : I'll go it's not like I have anything better to do.
._saku_3_. : Great see you there.
.-sunarin-. Liked a message
He quickly shut his phone off resting his head on his pillow. Thoughts flooded his head as he made up scenarios about him and his best friend. This is wrong i shouldn't be thinking about him like this. That was the last thought he had before his eyes got heavy and eventually closed.