Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Lord save me my drug is my baby~

Suna POV:
As I was watching my best friend play volleyball it reminded me of when Osamu and I used to play. I noticed how his smile turned into a frown when he looked at me. I quickly smiled again trying to keep him happy on his big day. I quietly looked around the gym noticing the small details of everything whilst taking in the scent of peace. Everything up until now mattered and I'm still thinking about that day non-stop. I still remember how he cried in my arms not ready to head off. I just miss him a lot and he was all I could think about until now. Paying attention to Sakusa I started taking in his smaller details. His curly/wavy hair, the mole on his eyebrow, and all the way down to his chin. It probably wasn't right to look at my best friend that way but it's helping me numb out the pain and distract myself a bit.
~Time skip 2 hours later~
He won 44-34 I look at him congratulating and cheering him on.
3rd Person POV
At the end of the game as Sakusa and Suna were about to take their leave they look at each other awkwardly for what felt like years but was merely 30 seconds. Sakusa finally spoke up "There's a bar not too far from here" he said a little awkwardly. "I'd love to go for a drink" Suna replied smiling to brighten up the mood a bit. As they were walking to the bar Suna wore his AirPods playing "The Night We Met" by Lord Huron in attempts to turn off all the loud noise that was coming from people on the streets.
•15 Minute time skip•
As Sakusa called to Suna for the 4th time he still got no response. He light tapped his shoulder causing Suna to flinch a bit. "We're here" he said smiling. Suna took out his AirPods and smiled back. As they were walking into the bar they looked away from each other but still enjoying each others company. They quickly ordered their drinks and found a booth to sit in. They began talking and catching up with each other. All that could be heard from the booth was laughing. As the waiter was giving them their drinks they quickly stopped what they were doing. "Here you go and can I get your payment now." said the waiter obviously sad. "But you don't usually take it until the end." Sakusa quickly argued. " The last customer ran out without paying so to ensure that it doesn't happen again we're asking for payment before hand." she said trying to be as professional as possible. "Oh that makes sense, here take my card" Sakusa said being embarrassed and flushed due to being wrong."Thank you sir I'll be right back out with it."
•30 minute time skip•
Suna was soon on his 5th drink Kiyoomi in attempts to stop him took the drink away. Sakusa is taller that Suna so he holds his hand up to where Suna can't reach. Surprising Kiyoomi, Suna gave him a hug around the waist refusing to let go. No matter what Kiyoomi tried Suna never budged. "Suna why are you clinging to me". He asked not to be mean or hurtful with his words but still getting to the point."I'm gonna hug you forever and I dont wanna let go"....