Chapter 3

Hi so in this chapter they are going to do the shopping and getting ready. Next chapter is the reunion and then this story is done. Thank you so much for reading my story!!!

-CassiStoll

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lyra, we have to go!" Hermione called out to her 5 year old daughter. Today they were going shopping with the Zabinis and Jacksons .

Lyra came running down the stairs wearing black leggings and a grey shirt, in her hand were two white sneakers.

"Mommy, can you help me tie my shoes?" She asked her mother.

"of course, come sit on the couch".

After putting on Lyra's shoes, the two walked out the door. Hermione quickly buckled Lyra in before getting into the car. They drove down the block to the Zabinis, Lyra talking about what she wants her dress to look like.

The Zabinis were waiting outside, Nora sitting on a little bench outside their house next to her older brother Alex while Ginny stood next to them. Both girls looked very excited for the day of shopping. Nora looked like her mom, with light skin and blue eyes. Her hair, however, was like her fathers, black and curly. She was wearing a pink dress, with her hair in a ponytail. 5 year old Alex was a copy of his dad with dark skin and dark hair. Even though the siblings didn't look alike, they got along great.

"Hey", Hermione called out to them, "you guys ready to go?"

"Yeah", Ginny called back. Stopping the car by the house, Hermione got out to help get Orion's car seat out of the back. Buckling it in, she stepped back, letting Ginny put Nora in the seat. Alex ran over giving his mom a hug and waving to his sister before running back into the house.

"Where are we going to shop?" Ginny asked once she'd settled in.

"I thought we could look at our shops dresses and look there first", Hermione responded.

"Fine by me".

The four drove down the street stopping at the Jacksons where they saw Annabeth and Zoe waiting. Zoe's blonde hair was in a braid down her back, her sea green eyes sparkling when she saw her best friend Lyra. Annabeth spotted them and took Zoe's hand walking to meet them.

"Hey guys! excited?" She asked.

"YEAH!" The kids in the back shouted making the grown ups laugh.

20 minutes later, the 6 found themselves in the shop. Deciding to look for the kids dresses first, they split up looking for anything that caught their eye. Hermione was looking through the kids summer collection when a floral pattern dress caught her eye. It was a sleeveless dress with ruffles by the arms. She took the dress off the hanger and went to find the others.

Ginny was holding a dark greenish-blueish dress with layers going from the arm to the belt in the middle that was tied in a bow. Annabeth has holding a red dress with a bow in the middle. All three of the dresses were cute, and the three woman took the dresses to the changing room where the girls were waiting.

Lyra immediately took a liking to the red one Annabeth was holding, after asking she took the red one into the changing room with Hermione who helped her put it on. When she came out everyone agreed she looked beautiful in it.

Now that Lyra was done it was Nora's turn. Nora wanted to try on the blue one her mother was holding first. Ginny helped her try it on but they came out a few minutes later and took the floral one instead. The second time she came out, Lyra and Zoe were clapping their hands and telling Nora to spin. Zoe was last, she took the blue one and when she came out Hermione and Ginny told her she looked gorgeous.

With the girls done it was the mothers turn. This time they all headed out together talking laughing and grabbing any dress they liked. when they got back they each were holding around 10 dresses.

Annabeth went first, she was holding green, white, and gray dresses. one at a time she tried them all on. on her seventh try, she came out in a sea green dress. The top was white lace, the dress reached the floor but it looked amazing on Annabeth.

Ginny went next, her dresses were blue, red, green, white and a few Yellow. on her second dress she came out in a royal blue dress. The sleeves were off the shoulder and the whole dress was covered in patterned lace. The dress suited Ginny perfectly.

Last was Hermione, Hermione only had a few dresses in red, green and navy blue. All the dresses were beautiful but none of them suited Hermione. Finally Ginny passed her a red dress, When Hermione came out a few minutes later everyone gasped. The dress looked breathtaking on Hermione. It was a long dark red dress with lace around the neck. Deciding this was the one they moved onto shoes.

Lyra already had red shoes at home that would match her dress. After looking for a few minutes in the shoe area of the story, they found white shoes like Lyra's that fit Zoe. Also in the white section they found white shoes with a bow in the middle that Nora fell in love with.

Hermione found red high heels that went with her dress and Ginny found blue ones. Annabeth was last, she decided to go with white sneakers instead of heels and they all agreed it suited her personality more.

Now that they had all their stuff for the reunion the girls took their bags, paid for the dresses and went to find some lunch. Finding a restaurant they all liked, the girls sat down and ordered some food. After 2 hours of shopping they were all starving and quickly finished their food.

**************************************************************************************

That night as Lyra and Leo were getting into bed, their mother came in.

"Goodnight sweethearts!" Hermione said giving her daughter and son a kiss on the head.

"Goodnight"

"Mommy?" Leo called as Hermione was walking out, "Are you ok?"

"Of course honey", Hermione responded brushing her sons hair out of his face, "Why are you asking?"

"You look worried".

"it's ok, Mommy is just a little worried about seeing her old friends", Hermione said.

"Why?" Lyra asked.

"Because I haven't seen them in a while"

"Oh", The twins said together

"Now go to sleep you two, tomorrow is going to be a busy day".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so this was the third chapter, how was it?

1085 words!

next chapter is going to show the dresses for the reunion.

-CassiStoll