12 years later

"Leo! Lyra! Orion! We have to go!!" Hermione Malfoy called up the stairs.
The twins were now 17 and Orion was 14. As expected (from Hermione at least) Leo and Lyra were Gryffindors. Orion however had followed in his father's footsteps and was a Slytherin.

10 minutes later they found themselves at platform 9¾. Lyra immediately ran off to find her boyfriend of two years, Alex Zabini. Leo stayed around his parents, moping silently. He was upset he wouldn't be able to see his girlfriend in America for a year. To his parents dismay he and Zoe Jackson who were always fighting had gotten together a few months earlier. Although Hermione wasn't as surprised, she knew he had liked Zoe since he was 12.

Orion gave his mother a hug and ran onto the train looking for his best friends, Nora Zabini, Tyler Nott and Alice Longbottom. All four of them were in Slytherin and were taking over from Fred and George Weasley as the troublemakers.

Finally Leo got on the train, upset about not seeing Zoe but excited about the new year. Hermione sighed, she hated it when all her children were gone. Draco gave her a hug, "it's alright Mione next year both Leo and Lyra will be home. At least until they get their own place".

The Potters and Weasleys walked over, along with the Zabinis.
"Remember when that was us?" Harry askedholding Amanda's hand.
Hermione nodded, leaning her head against her husband's shoulder.
The group stood there, waving to their kids as the train left.
All was well.