The beginning of willa and conrad

TW:Sexual scenes coming up‼️‼️

What did he mean we will see about that. You quickly went up to your room to unpack and see that your best friend left a really sexy outfit for you in your bag.   You put it on and it fits on your curves just right you started to do your makeup when you heard a knock.
"COME IN!"
Conrad walks in shirtless with grey sweatpants on
He looked you up and down as you stood up to go look in the mirror to see if your outfit looked good.
"Holy fuck Willa,you look so hot in that dress."
"Well you can thank maddie for that one."
As you said that he slowly pulled you back into him.
"Fuck, feel how easy you can make me feel like this."
Your cheeks turned bright red as you felt he had a boner. You decide to try to tease him so you slowly start rubbing your ass on his boner.
"You should rlly watch what you try to do to me love."
"And what if I don't?"
When you said that he turned you around facing him as he lifts your chin up so you can look up at him.
"Then I'll have no choice but to do this."
When he said that he leaned down and started kissing you and you kissed him back. You run your hands thru his hair as you push each other closer together as you deepen the kiss.
"God Willa i want you so bad right now."
"Then have me."
Conrad looked at you and picked you up almost instantly as he sat down on the bed.

Your on his lap still kissing him as he grabs your waist and moves your hips back and forth on him.
He groans into the kiss which just makes you want him even more so you start kissing down onto his neck and leave love marks all over him.
"You have no idea how long I've wanted this Willa."
"Then get what you want."
When you said that he flipped you over to where he was ontop of now.
"Love you have no clue what your getting into right now."
"Then show me what I'm getting into."
You have a smirk on your face for your about to say something so hot to him.
"I want you to do what you want to me,daddy."