【 act 2; awesome lad 】

☆☆☆☆

《third person pov》

As Dalia was walking to her class, she forgot about the interaction with Vance. She soon made it to her class, sitting next to one of her best friends, Robin.

"Hey D" Robin greeted the girl, her smiling softly at the boy. "Hi Robin!" She greeted back happily.

"I'm surprised I didn't hear about you getting in another fight other then moose" Dalia tells the boy, amusement shown in her light blue eyes.

"To be honest, me too- I guess people don't wanna fuck with a strong handsome lad like me" Robin says, flexing his muscles with a smirk.

Dalia rolled her eyes playfully at this. "Riiiight" Dalia says, dragging out her words. The two teen chuckled as robin stops flexing and puts one of his arms around Dalia's chair, pulling it closer to his.

"It's okay d, I understand how intimidating it must be to be besties with an awesome person like me!" Robin says as he rests his chin on the girls shoulder, looking up at her with his beautiful brown puppy eyes.

"Well a awesome person like you should be quiet, class is starting dummy" Dalia says, letting her hand go up to the boys long hair, running her fingers through the soft locks.

         Time skip to after class

As a bell sound rang through the plain classroom, students began to put there books away in there bags, getting up and walking to whatever class they had next.

Robin helps Dalia with her stuff, carrying any thing she needed help with. As the boy grabbed one of her notebooks for her, she noticed the red around his knuckles.

"Robin! You still haven't cleaned your knuckles from this morning??" Dalia says, her dark brows knitted together.

Robin looks down at his knuckles and smirks. "I forgot lol" he said, making the girl look at him confused. "Did you just say 'lol' out loud..?" She asked, concerned for the boy. Maybe he lost to much blood from his knuckles..

Dalia grabbed his hand and brought him to the front of the girls bathroom. "Woah woah woah! I'm not going in there! I would be disrespecting the girls in that bathroom!" Robin says as he starts to walk to the boys bathroom.

"So you want me to go into the boys bathroom instead??" Dalia says as she pressed her lips together, puffing out her cheeks a bit.

Robin nods his head, walking into the bathroom. Dalia rolls her eyes and follows the boy. When they get inside they see Finney, and 3 other boys.

Dalia raises an eyebrow, suspicious of the weird meet up. "Hi Finney!" Dalia greets the blonde(?) sweetly. Finney smiles at the girl, the boys turning to see Robin and Dalia.

"Hey Finney, what's happening?" Robin says, Dalia dragging him to the sink so she can clean his wounds. The girl blocked out the two boys conversation, staring at the other 3 boys suspiciously.

The boys stared back at her, smiling nervously. They start to walk out , but before they could Robin calls out to them.

"Fuck with finn again, I fuck with you." Robin says, staring at the boys as Dalia rinses his bloody knuckles. Robin tells them to leave and Dalia starts to wrap his knuckles.

"Sooooo Finney! How have you been?" Dalia says as she stares at the boy through the mirror. "You just saw me this morning-" "I know! I just didn't get to talk to you" Dalia interrupts the boy with a playful eye roll.

Finney smiles at the girl and chuckles, sitting next to her on the bathroom counter, starting a conversation with Robin about chainsaw massacre and sticking up for himself.

☆☆☆☆

  Sorry for the short chapter ☹️ I just wanted to show the relationship between Robin and Dalia bc I'm thinking of like putting a flirty relationship w the two

Idk tho lmk if I should :D! Anyway byeee mwah mwah!