【 act 4; confections 】

I LOVE FUCKING DEFTONES AGHH

☆☆☆☆

《 third person pov 》

It's been a month since Dalia and Vance met. They've gotten closer, opening up to each other about their lives.

Dalia wish she could say her life is perfect now, having someone who finally relates to her. Sounds great, right?

It would be great if Dalia's mother didn't start drinking more heavily. Dalia has been out more due to school, and her getting a job at a local pharmacy.

Her mother has been alone more, leaving her and the cold liquor alone. Dalia tried hiding the drink from her mom, even throwing it out- but she always got it back.

Dalia walked through her front door, the smell of cigarettes hitting her face hard. "Mom? I'm home from work! I brought takeout" Dalia yelled for her mother.

Dalia had picked up takeout, hoping to eat with her mom and rented a movie for her and her mother to watch together.

Dalia set the items down on the kitchen counter, walking to the living room. "Mom? Mom-" Before Dalia could finish her sentence, she felt a hand hit her cheek hard.

Dalia stumbled back a bit, putting a hand on her cheek as she looked at the person who hit her, her mother.

"Where the hell have you been?!" Her mother yelled, the smell of alcohol coming out of her mouth.

"I told you, I got a job mom" Dalia says softly, looking at her mother with fear. Dalia felt something hard hit her head, causing her to fall on the ground.

She looked at the now broken bear bottle on the floor next to her as she felt liquid going down her face.

Her mother kicked her in the stomach, again and again, getting on top of her and punching her.

Dalia stayed quiet, knowing crying wasn't going to do shit. She just bit her lip and squeezed her eyes shut, waiting for the pain to stop.

" tell me when you leave next time bitch!" Her mother yelled as she got off her and walked to her room, slamming the door shut.

Dalia lade there for a few minutes, the pain in her body growing more- but she ignored it as she got up.

Dalia walked to the kitchen, writing a note to her mother, letting her know she will be out. Dalia needed to leave the alcohol smelled house.

She walked out of her house. Going to the park. She sat down on the nearby bench, the cold night air hitting the fresh blood in her face, sending shivers down her body.

Dalia felt someone sit next to her, she looked at the person and saw Vance. He was covered with cuts and bruises.

"Holy cow, are you okay?" Dalia said as she looked at the boy with shock. Vance turned to her and grew the same expression.

"Am I okay? Are you okay?!" Vance said as he looked the girl up and down. Dalia turned away from him, looking forward.

"I guess.." Dalia said as she felt Vance's hand grab hers. She smiled at the boy, the two teens sitting in silence.

"Y'know...the first time I met you, you gave me this weird feeling.."

"Weird feeling?"

"Yeah like... anytime I would see you, I could feel my heart start pounding and shit, it was weird as fuck the first time, but when it happened again...it felt so fucking good"

"... you got happy?"

"... yeah some shit like that"

"That's cute.."

☆☆☆☆

stfu I know it short and rushed but my brain is so fucked up 🙈 anyhoo thinking about doing something evil to this story 😈 but BRUHHHHH I START SCHOOL ON THURSDAY 😞 respectfully gonna kms 🤗 anyway byeee mwah mwah