⛈ ꜰᴏʀᴄᴇᴅ ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ. ⛈

A/N : I like to start off every single one of my Oneshot books with a yandere chapter. Why? I just had a lot of scenarios in my head and I'm very eager to just write about it. And I like the drama.

Did I read this over? N o

-------------------------------------------------

Modern au

Genre : Angst

Yandere/s : Uzui

Victim/s : Kyojuro

⚠Warning⚠ : Violence, Gore, mental breakdown, needles

"Gen..- Stop." The blonde said as his voice was shaking. His mind was foggy and he could barely keep his eyes open. The albino on the other hand ignored his demand and continued to prepare the needle that he had received from one of his wives, Hinatsuru. It had all gone according to plan, now all he had to do was to just drug the younger and make sure that he was weak enough for him to keep going. Meanwhile with Kyojuro, he was terrified. He had recently woke up in a dark and cold area, almost looking like a hospital room. He knew that his dear friend was  experienced in things like this but he never expected for the older to use it to his advantage. Nor did he expected it to be used on him, the person that he was childhood friends for almost their entire life. He felt betrayed but there was nothing he could do now, all the blonde had in mind was that Tengen is just gonna use him for one of his weird experiments. His wrist also felt as if they were about to rip off his body seeing that Tengen had tied them on tightly and way up high above his head.

His eyes struggled to hold in his tears as he kept on trying to free himself from the ropes tied around his wrists and legs. To make matters worse, Kyojuro couldn't even see what was happening, he had a fucking blindfold on. What was he gonna do now? As if things couldn't get worse, Tengen's wives are supporting him. They had no problem with this whatsoever. They were the ones who even prepared most of the needles, medicine and more. Though, his body flinched as soon as he felt the albino untying his hands.

Maybe he was too deep in his thoughts to even hear him coming towards him but that wasn't the main focus, as soon as his hands are free from these ropes, he could perhaps make a get a way. "I know what you're planning. If you try anything stupid, you won't like the outcome." Hearing the sudden change in his voice made the blonde froze in shock. He instantly nodded his head not wanting to piss the older off since he was already being overpowered by him. 

As soon as the albino took the ropes off, he brought one of his hands up towards his face before slipping the blindfold down towards his mouth, not wanting to hear his soon to be husband scream out in pain.

"You know.. having a forth husband won't be so bad." Tengen said, tightening the blindfold around his mouth, making sure the younger wouldn't be able to protest at all. Kyojuro on the other hand was staring down, not wanting to face him at all. Though, his hands were untied so maybe he could defend himself if anything happen. The only thing he couldn't do was to run away seeing that his legs were still tied to the bed. Perhaps he could untie them by himself but before he could continue thinking about his escape, he felt the albino carefully held one of his hands. Right after he did that, he took a small syringe that he had in his shirt pocket before bringing it up towards the same hand. 

As soon as Kyojuro saw the needle, the first thought that came up to his head was him gonna get drugged so he instantly pulled his arm away and tried to push the older back only for him to grab both of his hands before getting onto the bed with him, right after he did that, he pinned one of his hands above his head before holding onto his other arm tightly. "It's just a needle, this won't hurt." He said, a taunting smile formed on his face as Kyojuro looked at him with pure anger in his eyes. He knew Tengen had place some sort of drug in that syringe and he can't just gave up so easily. He started to let out some muffle yells due to the blindfold wrapped around his mouth. "I'm not sure what kind of drug Hina placed in this but she did said it wouldn't do too much damage.." He said staring at it a bit unsure on if it was the correct one or not. "I'm sure you'll be fine though."

He finished off before piercing the needle into the blonde's skin. A shriek was heard from Kyojuro as he tried to kick the albino off of him only to fail multiple times. These harsh kicks didn't bother Tengen either. Not only that, but by him moving around made the needle scratch his skin just a bit. A taunting chuckle was heard from Tengen as he watched the last bit of liquid exit the syringe as the drug quickly started to kick in. 

The side effects immediately started to show as Kyojuro was now starting to feel light headed. His body giving in as he started to sweat. Even though the air conditioner was on, it didn't seem as if it could cool his body down since the blonde was starting to feel numb. He then felt the older taking the blindfold off, placing it down onto the drawer as the blonde kept on trying to catch his breath.

He felt as if he was hit by a truck and the pain wouldn't stop. "I wasn't expecting it to work so quickly, Hinatsuru really is full of surprises." The older teased as he watched the younger starting to breathe heavily, struggling to catch his breath as he clung onto the bedsheets tightly with his remaining strength. "Relax your body, the more you push it, the more it will hurt." The albino said, leaning closer towards his face as he rested his hand on his cheek. He then started to stroke it while Kyojuro only had pure anger in his eyes. 

"After all, I can't have anything happen to you before our wedding."

Kyojuro's eyes widened. He stared at him in complete shock, what wedding? He never gave the older consent to this, nor was he ever proposed to by him. He shook his head side to side not contented with Tengen's choice while the older just laughed at him. Oh how much Tengen loved to see him panic, it was one of the many reasons why he loved he blonde. In fact anything Kyojuro did would just drive him insane. He reached his hands into his pockets and pulled out a small black box.

Right after he did that, he opened it to show the younger a very expensive diamonds ring. A smile formed on his face as the younger just stared at him terrified. "I bought this just for you, each and every single one of my wives have their very own unique ring."

"I thought this would fit you well."

. . .

"It doesn't matter if you accept it or not," He started off, sliding the ring onto the blonde's finger as the drug started to make Kyojuro so much dizzy than he already was. "It's not like you have a choice, especially when you're all drugged up right here for me."

"So I'll welcome you into our family now, Kyojuro."

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : aaaaaa I wrote this when I was having a terrible headache so it might not make sense. It's 2am as well so maybe I'm not myself right now lol.