ꜱɪʀᴇɴ & ɴʏᴍᴘʜ

A/N : I wanted to do a fantasy au. I don't really know what I'm doing so I had to go on the internet for some parts and search up a few things.

---------------------------------------------

Fantasy au.

Genre : Fluff, small angst.

Siren - Rengoku.

Nymph - Tengen.

What if two completely different species started dating each other? Would it be a crime to the rest of their kind or would both sides get along? Well for nymphs and sirens, they don't really have any war going on. It is quite odd to see both species getting along with each other though. Nymphs and sirens tend to hide a lot. Sirens would hide deep underwater, too scared of coming out of hiding since they are no match against any other species. Not only that, they were the second most weakest water species. Mermaids coming in first. The only times where they would go up to the surface were to hunt for food. Their main food choice were humans. To make hunting easier for them, they just use their voice to lure their prey towards them.

Now for Nymphs. They can be mistaken as fairies but they still do have their differences. Nymphs aren't as small as fairies, they are just the same height as an average human. Fairies are just basically just tiny humans with wings.

The nymphs have the same situation with sirens. They tend to hide as well since they were also scared of being attacked by anything stronger than them. Their most preferred places to hide were in dense forest so that any larger species who dares to enter it would have trouble getting back out.

With that being said, meet Kyojuro and Tengen. A siren and a nymph who both got along surprisingly well. They enjoy being around each other a lot. They don't care if one had wings or if the other person had a tail, they just couldn't be separated. Not only that, they were in a happy and healthy relationship. Though, instead of them having another peaceful night with each other as always, it was just filled with panic. 

Tengen had no idea what happened but he was trying his best to calm his panicking lover down. As soon as he arrived towards the nearby cave that they would hang out in, he found the blonde laying down on some of the rocks. At first, he thought Kyojuro was just resting but once he got closer, the blonde's tail was stuck underneath some rocks along with his left arm tangled in some sort of-- net. His first instincts were to just push the rocks off of his  tail and once he did that, he gently lifted him up and made him laid down on his back in order for him to have chance of untangling the net. "Geez.. what happened to you?" He asked, gently stroking his trembling lover. As much as Kyojuro wanted to explain to him on what happened, he just couldn't get a single word out. His body hurts him and he just wanted the pain to go away. He opened his mouth in an attempt to say something but all that came out was a cough.

"Don't-- don't force yourself to talk, just let me take care of you." He said and wasted no time in gently untangling the net around his arm. He made sure to be gentle with him as well not wanting to make the pain worse.

------

"Uzui.."

Kyojuro weakly called out. He had been laid down against the albino's chest as Tengen was rubbing and patting his back. His hands were shaking as the older tried his best to calm himself down. As he was treating the blonde's injuries, Kyojuro had passed out which left him in panic for the past 30 minutes. Luckily for the both of them, Kyojuro woke up and was still responsive. Rengoku could sense how terrified he was, especially seeing how much he was shaking. He rested his head in between his neck and let out a quiet sigh. "It's okay-- I'm fine now."

He said and instantly felt the older tightened his arms around him.  Uzui had no idea what to say, he wanted to ask the younger on what happened but at the same time, he didn't wanted to burden him with questions yet. 

He tucked his face into the blonde's hair while Rengoku just chuckled. "Why don't we brighten the mood?" The younger asked which left Uzui a bit-- confused. He never understood how Kyojuro could still be so happy even after this. It was something he could never understand but maybe it just because the injuries weren't that serious. Besides, his arm was just tangled in a net with a few scratches along with one or two deep cuts. His tail didn't suffer from any minor injuries as well seeing that he could still move it around perfectly. He just sighed and hugged the blonde tighter. "I prefer we stay like this.. I'm still a bit shaken." He said earning some quiet laughter from the blonde.

"I am sorry for scaring you so badly, I'll make it up to you later." Kyojuro said, feeling a bit guilty after seeing how upset his lover was. "You don't have to apologize, I'm just happy you didn't die on me."

"I would never!" The blonde yelled out, startling the albino a bit before laughing again. Tengen just sighed and ruffled his hair before smiling at Kyojuro. A lot of things about Rengoku made him happy, one of those things was on how happy and cheerful the blonde could be. Almost nothing could bring him down.

---------------------------------------------

A/N - Honestly, I stopped halfway through this chapter and when I came back to it. I just decided to come up with random stuff for the ending. 🧍‍♀️