ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟᴘʜᴀʙᴇᴛ- ᴛᴇɴɢᴇɴ.

A/N : Wanted to do an Yandere Alphabet for Tengen so here we go. Most of these were inspired by JustKenji_ 

You can go ahead and read their books, they are amazing.

---------------------------------------------------------

A -  Adore: How much does Tengen adore Kyojuro?

Tengen is all over the blond, he fell in love with him the first time they have meant. He always tried to hint the blonde in order for him understand yet as always, Kyojuro is just a dense. It doesn't matter though, he still loved that about him.

B - Blood: Just how much blood would Tengen have to get all over himself for the blonde?

Let's describe it as gallons and gallons of blood. It doesn't bother the albino on how messy he would get just from his killings. He's a brutal killer, he'd sometimes even taunt his victims by pretending to give them a second chance only to kill hem seconds after. It never bother him at all. Besides, it was all just for Kyojuro and he'd do anything for him.

C - Caring: Would Tengen still care and treat his sunshine like a prince?

Of course he will.

He is a gentle and caring man, especially to his loved ones. His wives knew that very well. He would be clingy towards the blonde, keeping him chained onto the bed and close against his chest. Small pecks and kisses were also his way of showing affection.

D - Day Dream: How much does Tengen think about him?

Almost every minute of the day. There is never one time where he was thinking about anyone else, well, except the people who dares to go anywhere near his sunshine.

E - Escaping: How much does he cares whenever the blonde would attempt or successfully escape?

It pisses him off, alot.

He already knew that Kyojuro would try escaping but never understood why he just kept on trying. It wasn't just Tengen against him, his wives were on his side as well. They had no problem with their husband's obsessive behavour at all. In fact, they were just like him. It runs in each and every single one of them. Though, when the blonde does escape, Tengen could easily just track him down and bring him back.

Simple as that.

F - Fight: How would he feel if Kyojuro started fighting back?

It wouldn't surprise him. He expected it but it somehow still hurts him just a bit since he still wanted Kyojuro to love him back. Nor did he want to deal with the blonde's stubborn self. It would anger him as well. Especially whenever he would give the blonde warnings.

Whenever this does happen, it would result in punishment.

G -  Game: Is this a game for him? How much does he enjoy watching Kyojuro beg for him to let him go?

No. It is no game for him. He takes it seriously most of the times. He enjoys listening to Kyojuro beg him to let him go though. It made him feel amazing and it was entertaining to watch him tug onto the sleeves of his clothing just to gain pity from the older male. Even though it'll never happen, he would still give the blonde false hope to the point where Kyojuro was slowly starting to realize that there was no use in changing his mind.