Moving to Seoul

We're moving to Korea. His mom stated with cheerful smile. Which jimin was again shocked by his mom's words. Actually he forgets about "Korea" he was still searching for universities in another country..' but when his mom again said about Korea he was in big shock.

Taehyung was happy as well. It was new to hear about the country so he was excited.

Your dad already select your university to both of you so need to search anything ..' we're moving next week.. and tae baby you too should pack your things and be ready for your new city..'

Ok mom "I will" taehyung smiled at his mom ..

Jimin didn't said anything he was lost in his thoughts completely. And his heart was beating so faster.
Jimin ... his mom called him. Jimin baby..' then she shakes his shoulder..' jimin completely lost in his thoughts..

"Yeah mom.."

Are you listening..?

Yeah I'm listening good to hear that..' he smiled at his mom hesitately
Yeah now go to your room and start packing even you too taehyung..'

"Ok mom now I will take leave bye Minnie see you tomorrow..' he said while waving his hand and he kissed on jimin's mom cheeks.

"Bye baby.." his mom greeted him.

After taehyung left jimin immediately ran to his room.
He sat on his bed and thinking so deeply tears are already dripping down slowly from his eyes on his soft rosy cheeks without knowing him.
He slowly closed his eyes and fell on the bed and sighed heavily..' he can't tolerate this pain and this type of weird feeling anymore.

AFTER ONE WEEK..

Finally park family in their personal flight along with taehyung. They're already started few hours back. Jimin and taehyung felt very sad when they're leaving they're favourite country..' may be it was last they were never going to be visit again..'

jimin was feeling so anxious and his heart beat was increasing so badly when air hostess announced they're going to be reach in few minutes..'some dreams are hitted him suddenly.
Taehyung was totally excited about the new city.

Jimin was staring so blankly outside through the mirror. With lot of thoughts. His heart was beating so faster..' he thought it was common but getting near his mind and heart was going to be crazy.

Finally after few hours park's family landed in Seoul at outside of the airport his father manager and some other men and bodyguards waiting for Mr. park. To greet their family.

They're went outside of the airport and greeted everyone with their beautiful smiles..' but jimin was not minding about them he greeted them but he's not feeling well and his heart was beating so faster he held his chest so tightly. But he was trying calm by himself..'

Taehyung held jimin's chubby rosy cheeks..'
"Are you ok Minnie..? Taehyung asked him concern words..'
"Yeah tae tae I'm good.." just bit of tired that's it..'
"Taehyung just hummed and held his his chubby hands to make him feel comfort..'

"Jimin felt relaxed when he felt taehyung's touch. And his body became warm..' he smiled at him cutely.

' he smiled at him cutely