Don't leave me again

Jungkook heart was beating so faster..' he doesn't know why..' in between some millionaire daughter came towards him and started talking with him.
At first jungkook also talked with her but later he felt so annoyed by her words and the way she's looking at him with seductive eyes, and she's really behaving like clingy. It's really make him puke on her face..' and that too.. he was feeling so suffocation. And here she was eating his brain..' he excused to her and walkout from that place..'
he was looking for peaceful place to spend some time alone. He was walking in hallway with heavy heart..' he felt something will happen now..' but he doesn't know what it was. he was shivering a lot. His heart was beating unevenly..' when he was walking he remembered those couple images suddenly. He was walking slowly by placing his hand on his chest. When he was going to balcony area..' he saw tiny figure was walking slowly while calling someone..' he can't see his face properly..' but unknowingly his steps marching towards jimin.

A/n pov:

(A/n: listen that music which I attached above the chapter..)

Then jimin also coming towards him with slow steps.
When they're both are getting closer their hearts was beating so faster. And the dreams scenarios are hitting to their brain so hardly.

Jimin was shaking..' those dreams are lingering in his mind. The man which he talks with other boy so lovingly.' The way he touches him..everything..' was lingering in his mind.
same goes to jungkook when he was getting near to him..,those voices are lingering in his ears.

He can't tolerate this pain anymore..' when he came closer to him his eyes widen when he saw jimin beautiful doll face..'
jimin breath hitched when he saw jungkook face..' he felt same connection which he felt that same pain in his dreams..' he saw his doe eyes so deeply..' with teary eyes.

Jungkook saw jimin's honey orb eyes so deeply with red teary eyes..'
They're both came so closer to eachother..' Jimin eyes completely turned into red colour due heavy crying.
Jungkook slowly raising his hand to touch jimin..' he slowly touched jimin cheeks.. and that's it jimin breath hitched when he touched him and he leans into his touch and slowly closed his eyes and feeling the same touch which he felt in his dream.

Jungkook face slowly turning into smily face. When he found his "LOVE"

Jungkook's and jimin's sobs are louder than before now..they're remembering dreams..

175 YEARS BACK....

Jimin was a  joyful and cheerful person and he was extrovert..' he was so beautiful in whole village. villagers are so closed to him because the way he talk with everyone in friendly manner. His helping nature and he's very kind. And he's very intelligent.
His father was village doctor.. he's very good for it each and every person will consider only jimin father. What ever they're get health issues. They'll will consider only jimin father.
Jimin had only father and his hyung. Which they're will take good care of him.

Jimin father always pampered him because he was younger in his family and that too he lost his mother when she died after gave birth to jimin. that's why he was so special kid..'

Jimin was coming towards to his hyung with little happy jumps..' his hyung name was "Jin" he was feeding his pets and hens and cleaning outside of their garden..'
"Hyung... jimin came towards to his hyung..'

Hey jimin..' can you pass that broomstick to me..' Jin asked him..'
Jimin helped to his hyung..'

Hyung why village was looking so rush..?

Umm.. because our sir son is coming from states..' Jin said while sweeping the ground..'

Ohh.. Jimin just kept "o" shaped lips..'