Not so smart 'Love'

Lost boys 1987
Dwayne, Paul, David and Marko as the vamps.
Y/n as the singular human ❤️

Paul and I had ridden to the boardwalk to go and see what band was playing, surprise surprise! Same band as last night.

I got bored and tugged on his hand so that way he looked down at me.

"We should probably head back to the cave since we didn't tell anyone nor did we ask David.." I said nervous because I knew that once David figured out we weren't there he would freak out. This is the one bad thing about being the mate of four vampires. They not only are constantly on edge since when they informed me they were vampires and I tried to hide, but also because there are the two siblings that have been trying to kill them. David made it a rule that I constantly had to be with someone so that they knew where I was and that I was protected. 

I turned around to the sound of bike engines, scared of who it was. Just my luck it was obviously an angry David and nervous Marko along with a semi angry Dwayne. See I say semi because it's hard to tell what he's feeling. Dwayne doesn't really seem to express emotions or at least not visibly.

Fuck..

"Hey love, I was wondering where you were.." David said in a way that put me slightly on edge.
"Haha..yeah sorry me and Paul wanted to see what band was playing.." I choked out.
"Aww, that's alright." He said coming closer and grabbing my chin, "just remember to tell me next time, I would hate to have to do something I would regret..wouldn't you?" He chuckled.

After a few minutes I went over to Dwayne and Marko whilst David was smoking a cigarette. Once David tossed it on the ground I knew it was time to go and so I climbed onto Dwayne's bike, but once I sat down David sighed and looked at me. I was confused but then realized he wanted me to get onto his bike.

"Come on love." He said lowly, but I just responded by sighing and pouting at him. He grabbed my chin though and made me make eye contact with him.
"Now now love. Be a good (girl/boy/little one) for us and stop pouting." He said sternly and I sat on the bike. Soon enough they all revved their engines and drove off...

TO BE CONTINUED...