Prologue

Izuku and Sero had been dating since the summer of their second year of high school. Izuku was about to start college in a month. Sero wasn't going to participate in college.

Izuku started to notice Sero was acting weird about a month into the summer. He just didn't know what it meant. Little did he know his boyfriend of almost 3 years is cheating on him with one of his closest friends.

Izuku always thought he was going to marry Sero. But the universe had different plans for his future.

Hey guys! So I have a lot of explaining and a lot of different things in this AU. So as I mentioned Shinso and Iida are cousins, this is because I have plans with Shinso and Kaminari in this story as well. Hehehehe.

I did mention how Bakugou never bullied Izuku. Izuku and Bakugou see each other as brothers. Bakugou would do anything for Izuku and vice versa.

I'm American so they have 4 years of high school. This means Izuku and Sero have been dating all of their 3rd and 4th years of school. So their 3 years will be sometime in the summer before college. (But I also suck at math, so idk if that's right)

I hate to make Sero and Uraraka the bad people in this but at the same time, I see too many stories with people like Bakugou and Shoto the bad people. I wanted to spice it up a bit.

Words: 245

I love you all!! See you next time!!