Aftermath

A/N Aftermath of the storm!!! I'm so excited to be writing again. I hope you guys love this book as much as I do ❤️

(Also can we talk about how adorable this fanart is?)

Morning had came, the light was peering through the curtains and hitting Izuku right in the face. Izuku rolled over and shoved his face in his pillow letting out a heavy groan. He slowly pushed himself up so he was sitting on his knees, he let out a big yawn and stretched his arms out. Izuku then flopped back into the bed and slowly rolled off the bed, as he hit the ground it echoed through the house.

Bakugou shoots out of the kitchen and heads straight to Izuku's room, Bakugou slammed the door open, only to see a green ball of fluff attached to a body giggling.

"Damn it nerd, you scared me," Bakugou said groaning while running a hand down his face. Izuku continued giggling. Bakugou shook his head and cracked a small smile. "How are you feeling? Last night was hectic." Izuku sighed hearing the question come from his blonde friend's mouth.

"I'll be okay Kacchan, but right now I don't wanna talk about it, the guy I thought I was gonna marry was cheating on me with my best friend." Izuku had a frown on his face as he spoke.

"I can beat him up for you nerd" the blonde stated trying to get his friend to smile again. "That won't be necessary Kacchan, he made his choice and I'll be okay without him, everything "we" owned is all in my name so that he won't have anything left for him." the greenette had a slight smirk on his face while speaking.

Bakugou nodded slowly as he tried to read Izuku's face. Once Bakugou decided he was okay, he turned around to leave Izuku's room telling him that breakfast was ready and waiting. Izuku perked up at that, god did he love Bakugou's cooking.

Izuku walked his happy ass to the kitchen, just to see Shinso, Kaminari, and Iida chatting about something at the table. Izuku slightly faltered in his step but kept walking to get food. Once he got a plate with pancakes, bacon, and fruit he walked to the table, leaving space between himself and Iida while Shinso was sitting in front and Kaminari sitting slightly to his right, right next to Shino smiling brightly.

Iida smiled at Izu "How are you feeling Izuku? You feeling better" Izuku looked at Iida and nodded "Mhm, it was his loss anyway." Bakugou cut in right after "Damn right it is his loss, I mean look at you, he was mid asf compared" Izuku gave a small laugh while Kaminari let out a full laugh.

"I gotta see a picture of this man, I mean he's gotta be attractive to be able to date you, you're so adorable it's unfair." Kaminari said looking at Izuku. Suddenly the blonde is getting a soft slap to the back of his head, a deep voice murmured "Don't be insensitive Kami, he just caught the fucker cheating on him." Izuku looked at the couple better "No it's fine, let me find a pic of him on my phone" He gave Kaminari a reassuring smile letting him know he didn't do anything wrong.

" Izuku looked at the couple better "No it's fine, let me find a pic of him on my phone" He gave Kaminari a reassuring smile letting him know he didn't do anything wrong

Izuku soon found a picture of Sero, he quickly showed Kaminari so he didn't have to see the picture of his ex longer for too long. Kaminari looked at the picture then Izuku, and the picture again, he raised an eyebrow "This dude, him right here.. cheated on you?..." Izuku nodded. "Damn, it really is his loss" that same deep voice spoke. Kaminari laughed "He absolutely lost. What a loser."

Bakugou laughed while his friends shit on Sero's existence. Izuku also smiled at how these two boys talked about him. "Me and Shino do have to leave soon, but could we get your number to stay in contact? You seem pretty cool" Kaminari said smiling. Izu nodded and put his number in Kami's phone, quickly taking Shino's phone to also put his number in. Izu smiled at both the boys as they started packing up and getting ready to leave, Bakugou and Iida in their own world talking about cars.

-------------------------------TIMR SKIP--2-DAYS-LATER-------------------------------

Izuku had finally gone home after spending the last 2 two days at Bakugou's, he sighed as he walked through the door to his bedroom, it still smelt like him. Thats when everything really hit him all over again. The love of his life cheated on him..with his bestfriend, and before he knew it his vision blurred and his cheeks become wet with tears. Izuku quickly went to the bed and started stripping it of its sheets and blankets, also taking the pillow cases off the pillows. After 5 minutes the washer is started and all his bedding is being clensed of Sero. Izuku let out a sigh of relief as he heard the washer.

Izu walked over to his couch and sat down, pulling his phone out of his pocket going straight to insta, it seemed he had quite a lot of notifications. But some of them stood out more then others.

Pickachu_isgod started following you

Hitoshi_Shinso started following you

Stoned_forhim posted for the first time in awhile! Check it out!

Izuku followed back both of the boys, then he let his curiosity get the best of him and looked at what Sero posted, boy does he regret that.

Stoned_forhim posted "Happily in love with this beautiful Queen❤️"

Izuku felt sick, he looked at the comments to see what others thought of this

Ihate_everyone: Wtf is this. You're both disgusting. I hope karma is right around the corner waiting for you.

Pink_hair4life: This is actually gross.

Hitoshi_Shinso: Just laughing while reading all my friends drag you two.

Pickachu_isgod: It's your loss, what a down grade. Imagine cheating on Izuku with that. 🥱

152 more comments...

Izuku laughed while his friends bashed his ex lover and ex best friend. He had a notification pop up on his phone from a random number.

Xxx-xxx-xxxx-
Hey! It's Kaminari! I just realized I haven't texted you yet. Can u send me a pic for your pfp?

Green Puff Ball🌱

Hey! I'll send you a pic, give me a second :)

Kami⭐️OH MY GOSH! YOU'RE SO FREAKING ADORABLE!!Izuku let out a small laugh

Kami⭐️
OH MY GOSH! YOU'RE SO FREAKING ADORABLE!!

Izuku let out a small laugh.

Green Puff Ball🌱

Thank you!! You're quite adorable yourself!

Kami⭐️
Anywaysss, do you wanna hangout with Mina, Bakugou, Shinso and me on Thursday? We're going to the mall and then ice cream and maybe a movie.

Green Puff Ball🌱
Sure! I'll probably stay the night at Bakugou's Wednesday anyway :)

Kami⭐️
Yay!!!! I can't wait!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys! I'm sorry I suck so so bad at uploading, I forgot the login to this account, made another acc, forgot the password to that one, made another acc, and then remembered the login to this one 😂

Anywayyyy, I hope ya'll like this :) I'll try to upload more often, I can't make promises because I'm super busy with school, sports, rodeo and so much more. I want to upload at least once every 2 weeks, but I'll let ya'll know if its possible.

Bye Bye!!! Please make sure ya'll are taking good care of yourselves. If you ever need to talk to anyone I'm here!

Socials-
Insta 1- Itzzz_Randi
Insta 2- Itzzz_River
Tiktok- Tater_.ison.top

Word count: 1266