The Storm

Chapter 2 "The Storm" has finally arrived!!!

"What the fuck..." was all Izuku could mutter. "I promise Izuku this isn't what it looks like!" screeched his naked ex boyfriend. "Ya, you being naked in bed on top of my naked bestfriend isn't what it looks like?!" Izuku yelled out at Sero. "Go to hell, both of you. I give you 1 day to be packed and out of my house Sero, Uraraka you're never welcome in this house ever again. I expect your shit to be out of this house too!!" Izuku was in the middle of a breakdown while screaming his heart out at the 2 backstabbers in front of him.

Izuku spun on his heels and ran outside the house, knowing exactly where he was going to go. Izuku had so much pain and adrenaline rushing through him , he didn't even realize he was at Bakugous house in a matter of 10 minutes.

Once Izuku was at Bakugou's door, he did their special knock to let Bakugou know it was him. Once Bakugou opened the door Izuku was in his arms in the blink of an eye, crying his heart out Bakugou looked down at the crying green puff ball in his arms confused. "Hey hey hey, what the fuck is wrong?!" Bakugou asked, worried for the boy. The last time he had seen Izuku cry like this was when he found out his father had escaped prison and killed his mom while he was abroad for a school trip.

"3 years 3 FUCKING YEARS" was all Izuku could say before he broke down again. "3 years what? Did Sero do something?" Bakugou asked. "He cheated on me with MY BESTFRIEND, IN MY OWN HOUSE!" Izuku cried out.

Bakugou was ready to kill the mf but at the moment Izuku needed someone there for him, Bakugou started rubbing Izuku's back and slowly but surely he started to calm down. That's when he looked over Bakugou's shoulder and saw a whole bunch of people.

He jumped out of Bakugou's arms, "Um, I'm sorry I can leave. I didn't realize you had people over Bakugou" Izuku said shyly while looking at the ground. "No no no, it's okay. You can stay, I'm sure they won't mind. Plus I don't think you should be alone right now" Bakugou said with a hint of sadness in his tone. Izuku walked around Bakugou to look at all the people there.

One in particular caught his attention...

"Um, Hi?" Izuku said, making it sound like he was asking a question. Almost everyone gave him an empathetic smile. Izuku smiled back. Bakugou came up behind him and rested his body weight on Izuku. "Everyone this is Izuku Midoriya, he is a brother to me. If one of y'all says something to hurt him, I will kill you with no hesitation" Bakugou said with a sinister smile.

Izuku giggled, Bakugou looked down and his smile turned warm. "Okay, since Izuku is shy I'm going to have each and everyone of you guys say your name and introduce yourselves" Bakugou said while dragging Izuku to the couch with him. Izuku ended up being sat in between Bakugou and a purple haired boy.

"Okay, I'll go first!" Said the yellow haired boy sitting on the other side of the purple haired boy. Izuku looked at him, "I'm Denki Kaminari, I'm 19. I'm gay and I'm dating Shinso" Kaminari said with a bright smile while elbowing the purple haired boy, with that simple jesture Izuku understood that the purple haired boy is Shinso. "Um, I'm Shinso, I'm 19 soon to be 20. I'm gay if Denki didn't give that away. And Iida is my cousin." Shinso said a bit awkwardly.

"I'm Mina Ashido! I'm 18, and have an amazing girlfriend who sadly couldn't make it today. Kaminari is my step brother." The pink haired girl said with a huge smile warming her face, "I'm Iida, I'm 20, I have a girlfriend named Uraraka. We've been dating for a few months now.I 'm supposed to meet her friends and family this weekend!" Iida said with an excited tone. Bakugou and Izuku looked at eachother then at Iida with sad looks. They didn't say anything because it would crush him.

"I'm Jiro, I'm 20, I'm very much lesbian, I'm dating a girl named MoMo and we've been dating fro a little over 5 years!" Jiro said with a happy smile on her face.

Izuku fell asleep after that, he ended up snuggling into Bakugou and Mina looked at the blonde who was smiling and the green puff ball that's cuddled into his chest. "Do you like him Bakugou?" Mina asked, all the others were wondering as well. "Ew, no never. Izuku is like my brother. We've known each other our whole lives." Everyone seemed to believe his answer.

After a few hours everyone left and Bakugou took Izuku to Izuku's personal room.

A/N: Yes Izuku has his own room at Bakugou's.

Thank you everyone for reading! This is a slow burn. So please don't get mad if they aren't in love by chapter 10. Bye!!! Thank you for 49 reads!-GodOfMultiShipping