Chapter 5

"Why don't you give him a chance? Perhaps he truly changed and wants things to work out

"Why don't you give him a chance? Perhaps he truly changed and wants things to work out."asked Silena.

"It's not that easy."answered her sister figure.

"Are you afraid of falling in love?" inquired Adonis.

"No."scoffed Sunneva. "I am afraid of what he could do in the name of love and of what happens once he is no longer in love."

"Meaning?"

"When he is captivated by someone he could defy The Fates themselves. It is a great risk. A risk very few heros ever took. Look at Patroclus, he died to protect his lover's honour and pride. Because of that Achilles defied everything, he fought with a god and won and he even forgot about glory and hapily died just to be with him."explained Sunneva. "Apollo does unthinkable things when he loves and  once he is bored... he cause heartbreak and tragedy. It is dangerous when he is captivated by someone."

"Alright, that's scary and beautiful at the same time." Adonis said with wide eyes. "What do you plan on doing then?"

"Just because last time I got close to him and I burned I know what I have to do: avoid him at all costs."

"To me it seems that you have an imposibile task."said the daughter of Aphrodite.

'One that I already failed.'Sun tought.

That night her dreams were worse then usual

"Pledge your loyalty to me. Renounce the gods."

She then saw around a hundred people kneeling and joining Kronos.

"Forward! Destroy everything! Forward I said!"

She then saw three eyes: a sea green one, an electric blue one and a black obsidian one.

'Poseidon, Zeus and Hades'