Chapter 6

"Did I make the right choice?"asked Sunneva.

"Regarding what?" Keira inquired despite having a good idea about what her friend was talking about.

"Ignoring him. Acting cold."clarified the daughter of Dione.

"You did it for your own protection. A good decision considering his past."replied Drystan nonchalantly. "I would do the same if I was in your place."

"Perhaps you could love him again. You once did. A love like yours does not fade quickly."pointed out Silena.

"Why would she? Love can't be forced or faked. It would be incredibly foolish to do so when he gave up."added Adonis fixing his hair in the mirror.

"Love is complicated but it is a wonderful feeling. You deserve a great lovestory but it doesn't mean that it will be easy."argued the daughter of Aphrodite.

Alyssa, who was silent until now, moved next to Drystan, put her head on his shoulder and said her opinion.
"Regardless of that. He seems ever changing. She won't be safe with him."

"No one is safe if he is in love." Sun told them.

"But is he?"asked Keira before calrifieing. "Is he in love?"

"I don't even know! I used to see a spark in his eyes when he loved but now... Now I only see regret. It is so strange. He never regreted anything."confessed a distracted demititaness.

Taking a bite from his chocolate Adonis said what she feared to admit.
"Do you think about him? Is he on your mind everyday?"

For a few moments she did not speak.

'He plagues my mind so often. Glorious on good days. Heartbreaking on bad ones. He is a constant in my mind. He lives there. He always did. My mind and my heart are full of him.'she thought.

"Sunneva, do you think often about him?"repeted Adonis.

Closing her eyes she bowed her head.
"Sometimes I can hear his laughter. I think about the happy memories even tho I try not to. He is quite often in my mind."she admited not faceing her friends.

Alyssa and Keira went and hugged their bestfriend. Drystan pated her shoulder. Adonis and Silena shared a look.

"I think you still love him."said the beautiful daughter of Aphrodite smiling uncertain.

"I feared it will happen."