Chapter 8

The birthday aproched quickly. A bit too quickly for Sunneva's liking.

Dione and Sunneva were busy planning the anniversary ball on Friday while Giulia was taking care of the smaller party.

On Monday, Aphrodite, Silena and Sun went to look for a new dress. It took them eight hours but it was worth it. The dress was beyond words.

On Wednesday, Adonis and Drystan accompanied her to choose the fireworks. They had loads of fun. They always did.
After that she met up with Keira and Alyssa to pick the ornaments for Saturday.

The whole week was used for planning the party.

Everything needed to be perfect.

Meanwhile Apollo was looking for the perfect gift.

He wanted to show her how much he cares for her.

The gift needed to be perfect.
It needed to be unique.
It needed to be unmatched.

It needed to be memorable.

He planned on giving her the best gift ever.

"What can I give her when she has everything?"asked Apollo one day

"I don't know brother! I have no idea."said Hermes. "Ask a girl!"

"Dite said something about her dress and how it would look good with a tiara or something."added Ares.

"Ares, I never thought I would say this but you are a genius!"yelled Apollo before running out of the room.

He knew exactly what to give to his dearest Sun.

Not a simple tiara.

But something more precious, more meaningful, more intimate.

He will put all of his feelings, thoughts and emotions into her present.