12

This is a different type of chapter, I just want to try
I repeat: my english Is bad, and I'm sorry for my mistakes in thise chapter

-Put that down- I said to Isis looking at the wig she had in her hands, It had black straight hair with gold at the end of them -I won't put It on-
-Why!- her voice wase desperate.
-Look at It! With that gold and strange haircut! I am not gonna wear It!- I hugged my knees.
-Everyone wear It!- She shout.
-Not me!- I yell back.
-Please! It an important meeting for you, you have to look presentable- She stood up.
-I know! And I know what to wear- I rolled my eyes.
-Are you talking about that orribile dess?- She pointed at my long black tunic, with a red Rope around the waist.
-Yes?- I was confused, I looked great dress like this!
-It's lake that looking like necklace that you use as a crown?- her sarcastic tone hurted me.
-Horus have his hat, I have this! It say that I'm a god- I sood up too, I loved that thing, the chain was in gold with a rubin.
-Please! It's ridiculus!- She throw the wig at me and I miss It on propouse and It fell on the floor -Take this!-
-No! Let's just go- I started to walk out but she grabbed my wrist.
-Uffa- She looked really worried and I stopped and looked in her eyes -If Ra, Maat and Thot want to meet you now It's really important, maybe they have samething that can start a process against you-
-I didn't do anything, maybe I sometime I say that I wanna do something illegal but-
-You always say you want to do samething illegal- She had a small smile on her face, like when you are remembering samething beautiful from your childhood.
-You're right, but I never did such a thing, really- I smiled at her, tring to comfort her.
-I know, but you remember how you entren in the Ennead- her tone was low, I stopped for some seconds.
-Osiris let me in- I whispered starting to be anxious.
-Yes, but he never gave reasons, It strange, maybe they have samething about it-
I looked at her in confusion, I don't know why he let me in, and i refuse to talk to Osiris, but I want to know the motivation so bad.
-That's great!- I smiled and started to walk out again, Isis followed me.
-No, It's not! You could be processed!- She shout.
-Why? I didn't anything illegal-
-But if Osiris did they will put his fault on you!- She tried to stop me again.
-I don't think so- I manage to get out of my temple and I walked towards the lake, Isis was yelling at me But I didn't care, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her with me in the water. We fell in the lake but after a few seconds we were standing in front of Maat's Temple and we weren't wet.
-Slow down!- Isis took my hends in hers -I am really worried about you-
-Don't be worried, I promise you I'm gonna be fine- I smiled and walked towarsd the temple with Isis.

-So?- I asked, Ra, Maat, Thot, Isis and I were sat on some chairs in an almost empety room.
-I had a prediction about you- Thot's tone was very serius and I started to worry.
-Oh, ok. Can I hear It?- I asked.
-Yes, Thot- Ra looked at Thot and he became very anxious, maybe more than me.
-Sun or moon,
Truth or lies,
Death and life,
If one is take, one is gifted,
The sun burn, the truth hurts,
But moon and lies aren't better,
A starnge gift ti a strange pearson, to Uffa new born goddes,
A life will be take! And now It's been taken,
Fight for the truth or the sun Will never rise again- Thot repeat the prediction very quikly and I stood there confused.
-A gift? A life taken? What is It talking about?- I search for someone's reaction but they were like froze in place.
-Before everything I want to tell you that you have to discover the truth- Ra looked at me.
-Of course- I whispered.
-We thing your gift is your entry into the Ennead, and the life could be Anibis'- Maat didn't look at me, but at Isis, she looked like she was going to cry, and I know I was going to cry with her.
-Anubis'?- I asked shocked.
-We don't know for sure, but he is the only one missing-
I stood up and looked around like a lost puppy: -I'll start searching for the truth-
After that I just walked away, I cuoldn't be in that room anymore.

Do you like It? Do you want another chapter like this?