(6) ANGEL CAN BETRAY

Angel can betray (?)

____

Jacob POV (Monday @ School)

I'm going to my next class now. Others also go with their classes. And I must keep an eye on others but not that I have suspicions about them. But we don't know if those kidnappers will attack or observe us like our every movement. "Good morning prof! I heard that your friend is missing. I hope you guys can find him sooner" one of my students, greet me. I smiled at her, the news spread quietly fast. I nodded my head, "Yes thank you" she just smiled at me and went back to her seat. I should start my class now. But why is my brain having many questions, like what if it happens again? no, no way. I hope others will be safe.

____

"Good morning prof! did you guys find the kidnappers already?" I'm getting shocked by the many questions from students and also my co-teachers, they're giving me under pressure. But I know they just want to know if we're doing good. "Not yet, but Sangyeon hyung will sure to find that hostile, don't worry about us but thank you for worrying" I just smiled with them, they nod and I will go now to the canteen to meet Kevin and others. Why I'm feeling deja vu this time? nevermind.

"Oh hyung! can we sit here again?" Kevin greeted me. And we both look at the table, it's the same table we were seated at that day. I just let out a big sigh and nodded. Even I don't feel okay sitting again here. "Hello hyung!" we were surprised by Juyeon's presence. Oh, I already going to forget these two is in the same class. But that day Juyeon was not here. "Come sit with us," I said, he agree and look around. We look at him confused. I know we're being double or even triple careful just to be safe. And Juyeon is just being protective with us, what if Juyeon was here that day (?) he can protect Eric? But I'm not blaming Juyeon for that, we know he's sick.

"What you lookin' at?" Kevin ask, and Juyeon just shook his head. "What If they stalking us right now?" Juyeon warned. Well as Sangyeon said, he can be right. "Right Juyeon, but don't feel uncomfortable we're going to be fine. There are officers all around" I said. They just nod, "hyung did you guys know If there's a message again?" oh yeah right, Kevin's right these kidnappers always giving a daily message. Is this a kind of courting? like a secret admirer's stuff? this kidnapper is cringing me out. "Let me ask others that later," Juyeon said. And there's Chanhee and Changmin, finally, Changmin is there already. He is always moody these days, I hope he feels ok now, I know Haknyeon and even Younghoon suspect him, I disagree with these guys. I know Changmin has a reason for being moody like that. He doesn't seem suspicious, the more who's obvious is the one who can't be the enemy.

"Waiting for a message? well, maybe he will send it later" we were all shocked by Q said, I feel goosebumps with that and that smirk tho. What's the reason Q for being like this? I know he's not the one-- I mean no blaming each other, yes I know but if that's happened that around us is the betrayer Q will not be that one.

"Why are you talking like that huh?" Juyeon started, and I look into their eyes. Are these guys talking with their eyes? and they can have a fight for having a death glare with each other? maybe yes Geez, what is the problem with this two?

"Guys calm down, Juyeon don't be with Younghoon and Haknyeon around, you guys can't believe each other? stop it" Chanhee said. And they both sigh, and after that, we didn't realize Younghoon with Hyunjae is here already. But where are Sunwoo and Haknyeon? well, what If their class did not end yet? "Chanhee, agree or not. You're not having a creep with that g--" I stop them. This will end the fighting and arguing again "Stop it, Younghoon can you just relax first?" I said. He just sighed, but after he will going to walk out. Q spoke "If the enemy is here, don't blame me. Between us, you're the one who's more look like an enemy tho. Angel can betray stop acting kind and really worried Kim Younghoon, so don't try to suspect that easily" after Q said that, Younghoon will going to punch him but Chanhee just glared at Younghoon and he just cursed. Aish is these guys won't stop fighting?

"Okay guys relax, Sangyeon will scold us for fighting like this. Stop" Hyunjae added, I just let out a sigh, Younghoon just sits and Q is there in front of him. If I can read their minds now, I will probably hear they're cursing each other now. "Hyung!" we all look at Sunwoo, he's with Haknyeon. And why are they sweating? are these two running away fast here? "What's happened with you two?" Kevin ask, and they give us a tremulous look. "Why are you guys sweating, as you guys went from a dessert all the way here, geez" Hyunjae is trying to change the mood but failed. They still look the same "is the kidnapper giving you guys a scary surprise?" we all look confused now with Changmin's sudden say. And he let out a laugh, why this guy is getting creepy and creepier?

"What the fvck Ji Changmin? they look afraid and you just having that fvcking laugh? are you insane!?" Juyeon can't control his emotion now, and Q just smirked at that. "And that the one who you protecting Chanhee hyung?" and Haknyeon joins the arguing is this for 9132839131 times? "CAN YOU GUYS STOP WITH THAT FIRST?? LET ME READ THIS LOUD" I was surprised as Sunwoo shouted. I nod, what is that? a message? again? shit that's really not will gonna stop sending us threats huh?

"So the message said, Play well someone will go next, he's so annoying, stay safe. And hyung this has a cutie sign again" Sunwoo stated. We must get this information with Sangyeon hyung already. "Shit? another target!?" Kevin placed his hand up his head. Now how this game or whatever is this end? I'm sick of it. Just give us Eric back, Eric has done nothing with these people.

I hope this will not lead us for betraying.