(11) THE PAIN IS CONTROLLING ME

I can't stop this pain

____

Juyeon POV (Tuesday @ School)

I wonder why my plan is getting ruined now. And even Haknyeon that not part of my plan is being part of it now. And I don't know where I'm going to start, and how I will let Eric's family still not have action now. I can't wait, I don't want to play more. I know something strange is happening behind me. Changmin is really suspicious. Why he's acting like he wants others to blame him? the heck. I don't want to get this long. I want to fvcking end this already, I want to kill all family members of Eric. I know he's not the one who's here but them. Who killed my family too, then to be fair let's kill each family then. I want to have a bloody night, I should go get action now.

"So if this Changmin's fault. I don't know If I can still be his best friend" I hear the conversation of Chanhee with Hyunjae and Younghoon hyung. I just get back, after I put Haknyeon now with Eric. I gulp, why I'm feeling guilty about my mess? they started It I just ended it. To be a happy ending.

__

I go with the basement. And It's around 2 am now. And I have food, to feed them up. I don't know why I still have this kind attitude, anyways I don't know If they're already sleeping now. I slowly open the door. And I just drop the food, what the fvck??? why all of them are here now? and I see Eric and Haknyeon also with them now. They are complete and looking at me now. Are they waiting for me all this time? how come!? I just check all of them before I go ahead here and all of them are sleeping. And how do they know this? how? and what the fvck? we just discussing this night about Haknyeon and their plan is tomorrow.

So they're playing with me there? Sangyeon hyung is smart. How come I didn't notice that? and now I don't know how to speak with them now? is Eric's family letting them know everything about this? I'm not fvcking aware of what happening behind me.

"Juyeon, we all trust you, and in the end. But now we understand everything" Jacob hyung said. What? and why do their faces mix worried and guilty? being guilty of trusting me. But why are they worried? and not angry with me? "Hyung you should listen with us for now" Eric added. And I don't know what to answer. Why they're being like that? are they also playing with me?

"So now you already know. I don't think so If there's still fun" I said, and acted like a psycho now. My pain can't be ruined just by guilt. I also want justice. "Hyung why you don't tell us first about your family?" I was shocked by what Chanhee said. So I think Sangyeon already knows about all of that too.

"Don't try to be fvcking care with me. If you want to brainwash me now. I don't think that takes easy with me, and I know in the end you just want to kill me. So there's a happy ending. Am I right?" I ask. And others just let out a sigh, I know maybe some police officers are around and they will arrest me sooner. "You know, Juyeon we just already get a police officer to arrest you now! but we're here friends having a fvcking care with you now" Younghoon added. And I just let out a laugh, did he hear my mind now? "Younghoon's right, and we don't blame you for this. We're going to comfort you, and all of us together will take that justice you want" Hyunjae said too, and they now walking closely with me now. "STOP! Eric's family kills my family that I'm finding a long time ago, and now??? they just fvcking kill them that, why they think that so easy with them huh?" I said, and I know tears are flowing down my eyes. I just want to hug each of them. But what did I get? ash of them. And that's just fvcking pain in my ass. After I suffer from all of my sadness and depression. And I will just find out they are all dead. Even if only my mother or my father or even my brother is left but they are unfair. They consumed everything, they killed everything.

"Relax hyung..." Sunwoo added, and Haknyeon just pull him because I had already brought out my gun. "Put that down Juyeon. Q will let you know the real truth, please put that down" Sangyeon hyung said. W-what? What did he mean about the real truth?

"Look Juyeon hyung...Eric's family is not the real family of mafia kill your family, i-is m-my p-parents. And I just left them when I'm a teen after knowing what they had done. And you're not the only one who's wanting justice too. My parents kill nonstop for gaining money, and luckily my family now, that adopted me a long time ago is now my new family. And I know what you feeling right now Juyeon hyung. We can get that justice you want because also me,  I hate my fvcking family. They are bu**shit for me because not only you. I also want justice too for all they do. And I don't tell you these guys earlier because I don't want you guys to be part of my mess. And they still finding out for me, and now I want you guys to be safe. So Juyeon stops what you thinkin' now. Because I know the pain you felt through this. And I'm sorry" I was shocked. So I misinformation with that one. The fvck Lee Juyeon.

And now I don't know what to do. I slowly throw my gun and going to run now. But I felt a hug, from Changmin. He is literally crying now. And I just don't think about their safety to what I've done. And now I'm feeling guilty.

"Sorry hyung" He said once again. I let out a big sigh and hug him back. I saw others smiling now. But I don't know something sharp metal stab me in back. And it's not Changmin who did It. They all panicked about what happened. And I saw the guy stab me, and he just ran, and give me a middle finger. And he's on a mask so I can't see who is it. All of us are here so no one of them fault.

"I will call some officers now. Hyunjae call an ambulance right now" Sangyeon hyung, said. And my sight started to be vague. And at any second I can pass out. "YAH FASTER!" I hear Sunwoo shout, and all of them are now panicking. I think I deserve this. "Please hyungs be with us. Don't give up" I hear Eric's voice. I feel guilty about our younger bro, I should not do this with him.

"I'm sorry, I deserve this," I said. And everything is starting to be black. Is this karma? I think. "NO! HYUNG! NO" I still hear Eric's voice. This should be the end of the game "Back in the game Sohn" I almost whisper it. "The ambulance is already here! take him!" and lastly I hear Changmin's Voice, I forgive you.

I should be careful playing games.

THE END

MAVERICK © myumiries 2022