(9) BEHIND ALL OF THIS PLAY

Behind the truth. Is the Question.

____

Haknyeon POV (Tuesday, @ School before the kidnap)

"You know even you suspect me, I love you" I just roll my eyes at Sunwoo's clinginess. I don't even suspect him tho. "Shut up, stop talking nonsense. You're just hungry let's go" I said. And he just let out a laugh. But before everything, I saw Q giving me a sign. Wait? what does this dude want for me? he is still one of my suspicions. "Ahm Sunwoo, just go first. I have something to do" I don't know but I can't trust anyone now. But I still come to Q. Tsk, what If he's going to brainwash me?

"What?" I ask I don't want a long explanation and etc. Or what If this is a trap or something? what do I care tho? anyway, he look at me worried. What happens? he always looked at us with no emotions and now? is he going to act hard again? Pls, don't me.

"Don't try to act like that to me. That will not help, I still suspec--" he cut my words and he looks around like he is finding someone. what the heck is happening? "Haknyeon, stop suspecting me I'm not that betrayal, and me Sangyeon hyung already know this happening since the information comes out. And we just playing with the real suspect to not be suspicious of us. Haknyeon I know it's hard to trust me this time, but I promise I'm not. And this suspect is brainwashing you guys to suspect me. So I'm acting obviously to not let him know. So be careful now, because his target is you now. To trap the boyz, because he knows that both of us are not in good condition since the Eric kidnap happen. So I'm saying it to you, for you to let you know. Because Sangyeon and I have a plan for getting Eric to him safe. And I'm still spying on his moves, and his plan is to kidnap you now. So If you're already there here--" I just left out amazed and shocked at his move. And realizing what happening now. He gave me a little camera.

"So put this on your teeth? yes kinda weird but that's the most hidden part. That camera had a voice recorder so I designed it like teeth to not be that obvious I know he's having his actions now. So that's already on, I will go already with Sangyeon, to let the other suspicions about me because out of nowhere I left. And also for no one will be suspect so It's kinda mission? It's a mission yes. So are you okay with it?" I sigh and felt sorry I don't know why I'm suspecting him. And in the end, he will have this smart idea of him to get out Eric and I felt kinda relief. But he already knows who is it.

"Yes, I'm sorry hyung. I just believe Chanhee hyung and others for believing with you" I said. He just smiled, and hug me. Aww but Sangyeon hyung is also smart we know that. I know that he will not let this kidnapper fool him. "It's fine. Now good luck" he said, and again look around and run fast. But I stop him. I don't even know who is it.

"Who is it?" I ask. He let out a sigh, I hope this person is not one of my suspicions. "Juyeon"

__

Haknyeon POV (after what happened)

The fvck I did not even notice it and I believe him from start. And I didn't even have those thoughts of suspicion with him, Haknyeon you brainwash your own self. And now I'm here in his basement? and now my mouth is covered by a handkerchief and my eyes are now uncovered so I can see his base here. But where the fvck is Eric? did he-- no. He can't do that, I mean I don't know. As Sangyeon say they are mafia I can't trust a guy like him. I can't forgive him for all of this. Almost all of us get fooled by this. And then he untied the handkerchief in my mouth. I can fvcking swear with him.

"WHERE DID YOU GO ERIC?? YOU BETRAYAL" I shout at him. I want to talk a lot but I just realized that there's a voice recorder on my teeth. They can't hear that If I talk much. So I must lower my voice. I hear his evil laugh, the fvck? why didn't I even notice his evilness?

"You will see, that Q is now in danger. And you want that right?" I look at him with so much anger in my eyes. Why has he been like that? and Q? what If he's just brainwashing me? I know Q is smart too. He can't just trap Q like that, and I hope he will not know Q and Sangyeon hyung's plan. And If he does, all of us are messed up.

"THE FVCK?? JUYEON WOW WHERE IS ERIC, DON'T FVCKING FOOL ME" I shout again, he just gives me that fvcking smirk of him. I just rolled my eyes. And he took his gun out. "WHERE? DON'T THREAT ME LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO" I added. He just smiled, and reload the gun. Is he going to shoot that to me? after all these years of our friendship? is he just going to kill me? well, the mafia has no hearts. "Shh, quiet down Haknyeon. I don't want to kill you yet, fun will ruin it. Where not in the exciting part of the game" and he just let out a laugh again. What's funny about that? is he a psycho too? I can say yes.

And he left me alone. That fast? and I look at him, And finally I saw Eric. His hand is still tied up. I can see some bruises on his face. The fvck this Juyeon do to him these days? and he looks sick tho. And Juyeon just push him with me. And my eyes start to tear, I can't see Eric with this so much pain. He look at me and shook his eyes. "Am I not hallucinating is that you Haknyeon hyung??" he ask. I smile at him, I miss his voice. After days passed I hear it again.

"Y-yes, please stay strong, we can--" we're just whispering to each other because I can feel the eyes looking at us. And we're death If I'm going to say our plan already. "YAH! HYUNG! I SAY DON'T LET OTHERS BE PART OF THIS!" Eric shout. And Juyeon just let out a sigh. "I can't promise something like that Sohn" I see again that smirk of him. I'm getting annoyed with that. I want to punch him but my hands are also tied up.

"Eric, all of us worry about you. Is this guy hurt you?" I ask, and he looks at me and just sighs with Juyeon. And after that, Juyeon gets out. I know he will go back to school and now he will brainwash others again. I'm feeling worried with Q hyung too. I know he is the most suspicious and they all blaming him too and that's my fault. I'm blaming myself now. "N-no, he is just giving threat with me. And he still getting me food all these days and getting me rest. I know there's a part of him that still worried about me. And all these buries of my face are not his fault. I just have an accident trying to get out of here. And he also treated it. And all of this is my fault, forgive me hyung. So that he going to kidnap all of you in the end and play with you all. I'm sorry, I'm the reason he's been like that" I got confused. what did he mean about he is the one who fault with all of this?

"We have a plan, and we can get out of you here as soon as possible. Don't blame yourself. It's so obvious now that all of this is Juyeon's fault he's the one who deserves to be blamed" I said. And look at me in disbelief. What did Juyeon give poison to Eric? is he brainwashing him too?

Juyeon will be going to be sorry for all that he has done.

MAVERICK [THE BOYZ FF]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें