Cast & Summary

Pierre and Ellie were best friends, always have been and always would be. At least that's what Ellie thought, before Pierre went off to Milan to live out his dream. Sure, she knew things would change, but Pierre would always be Pierre because best friends are best friends.

Nevertheless, it's been 18 months since Pierre left, and almost 12 months she heard from him. So maybe Ellie was wrong. Maybe he has changed, because her best friend is no longer her best friend. Not anymore.

So when Pierre comes back, wanting to show Ellie his new self and new life will she even want to talk?

-

"The last thing I've ever wanted to do is hurt you El." Pierre says and I can tell not only by the look on his face but his voice that he means it. Whatever has been done, and however he's made me feel he's never meant it. It was an accident. At least there's that? The thought doesn't comfort me much.

"Just because you didn't want it to happen doesn't mean it didn't." There's a pause, the faint base of the music from outside filling the silence between us. I twist my fingers nervously feeling the tension crackle in the air between us.

"I missed you." He says, the words almost like a promise - soft, gentle, as if I might run away as he says them too firm. He might not be wrong. I never thought I'd be here speaking to him again.

-

"If you dance with me darlin', if you take me home, will we talk in the morning?" - Will We Talk?, Sam Fender

Pierre Gasly

Ellie Ricci

Playlist in the song titles

I wrote this short story last year & thought I'd post on here. Please bare with as some chapters need very heavily edited, but I love Ellie & Pierre sm I hope you enjoy!
❤️