can u stand the rain.

prelude;

y'all know that morning horny? for my guys, dat morning wood. extreme horniness to the point of no explanation. us in our primal form.

anyway, this is a book of those thoughts & scenarios written. fashitsho take a minute to write out for y'all. these will most likely be oneshots that have been sitting in my notes unfinished for months, so enjoy it bitches. get so horny u don't even recognize urself.

july 26th, 2022.

April 9th, 2018
Houston, Texas
Onika Tanya Maraj:

"Here baby," I held out a chair for Rain, kissing her on her temple when she sat down. I sat beside her and placed my hand on Rain's pregnant belly.

"You're so sweet to me," She held my cheek, leaning over to kiss my nose.

The two of us had been trying to get pregnant for forever. After three years of dating, we finally decided that we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together. We wanted plenty of kids, and Rain wanted to be the first to get pregnant. I—who didn't want to lose my body just yet—didn't look at that as a problem.

"Somebody said be lovely to the woman you love, and more importantly, the woman having your baby."

"You're gonna be me next, all extra pregnant and bloated."

"I can't wait," I murmured sarcastically.

Actually I could wait. I wanted Rain to get pregnant at least two more times before I even took it seriously. Her being pregnant really had its pros and its cons, but she was my wife, and I'd be damned if I ever left her.

I could see Beyoncé opening up the glass door. When she came inside, she smiled at the two of us.

"How's my favorite couple doing?"

Rain rolled her eyes playfully. "We're okay, how are you?"

Beyoncé sat down the dark blue bag on the table full of presents. Our baby shower had been long overdue seeing to it that it had been pushed back three times. One thing didn't come out right, and Rain was ready to cancel it all. Pregnancy had her impulsive, and I was willing to let her have whatever she wanted.

"I can't complain," She said then her low eyes raked over my figure. I looked away from her when my body started to heat up.

My wife and I's baby shower was not the place for this.

When Rain got pregnant, she also got so comfortable. Not that I didn't understand pregnant women got extra tired, but from my understanding, pregnant women were supposed to be extremely horny too. That didn't happen for Rain, she barely ever wanted me to touch her. The baby made her tired, and by the time we made it to bed, she was asleep. As soon as her head hit the pillows she seemed to be asleep.

I knew it was a bad idea to bring someone else into my life to make me feel good, but once I got a piece of her, I couldn't stop. She was relief when I needed it, without me ever having to tell her why. We both knew Rain wouldn't give it to me, and I was impatient and anxious. I was stopped up, and I needed to be let wild again.