girls love creampies, too.

read girls love creampies again. sorry for the delay😁.

NY, NY
ONIKA MARAJ
JUNE 22ND

When it came down to Beyoncé, I had a mean jealousy streak running through me. It'd been there since we became best friends. I was protective over her, wanted to hurt anybody that upset her, even if she had already forgiven them.

Whenever she came to me and we got locked up in my house for days on end, I felt like she belonged to me. I wanted her to give all of her attention to me, all of her love to me, all of her devotion to me. Still I had to remind myself that she didn't owe me any loyalty.

But that never stopped me from feeling this way.

I watched her pace around the house on her phone with a joint to her lips, butt naked, talking and laughing, probably with some bitch she'd met in one of the cities she was in. I knew she could see me watching and I knew once that phone call ended, she would be over here calling me jealous.

I stopped hovering and paid attention to the TV, but my ears were still in her business.

"Alright," She was wrapping up her conversation, heading back into the living room with me, "I'll let you know when I touch down in Miami," She lit her joint, hung up the phone, and tossed her phone onto the love seat.

She sat down next to me and scooted closer when I refused to give her any attention.

"I know you're not giving me the silent treatment over a phone call."

"What are you talking about?"

I tried to hide my negative emotions, but she saw right through me. Honestly, I should have known better than that.

"I saw you looking. Come here," She pulled me over until I had my leg thrown over her lap, her warm palm caressing my bare thigh.

I was on fire, my brain wanting to stay angry, my heart telling me that it didn't matter. She was here. I just couldn't help but wonder what and who she was doing when she wasn't here.

"Who was that?"

"Jealous jealous girl."

I rolled my eyes, "I knew you were gonna say that."

"Because you are."

"You act like you're not. Meek called and you lost your mind now who was that?"

"A friend of mine Onika. She owns a club in Miami."

"I bet you go there a lot too."

She nodded, her low eyes staring into me like she didn't really care what I was saying. She was calm and collected while I had turned into a hotheaded mess. My selfishness was palpable, but I didn't care.

"You get your dick sucked out there? I know those bitches throw themselves at you just to put your dick in their mouths."

"They do," She took a long pull of her joint before turning her head and blowing the smoke in the opposite direction.

Somehow she had tricked me into allowing her to smoke in my house.

"Throw themselves at you?"

She nodded.

"So when's the last time you got your dick sucked, and by who?"

She started grinning before she leaned over and kissed me on my cheek, "Relax."

"Get off me. I'm asking you a question."

"Are you?"

"Answer me."