munch.

BGK
HOUSTON
DEC, 21ST

Kelly gave me the fifth stare in five minutes before her eyes went straight to my phone. I pressed the power button again, made it stop dancing on the tabletop.

"Beyoncé I swear to God if you don't answer that phone, I know something."

I poked at my Caesar salad, "She's crazy."

"So answer."

I sucked my teeth and finally picked up my phone when it rang a sixth time. "I am working Onika damn."

She sighed on the other end, "I just miss my baby. She misses me too, I bet. That's why you picked up."

"I picked up because you called me six times in six minutes. Is there something you need Ms. Maraj?"

"Don't try to diss me babe. I was just over there."

I pulled the phone away from my ear and tried to hide my grin from Kelly, but she saw me. Still I ignored her and gave Onika some much needed attention.

"I'm working."

"You're eating."

"It's scary that you know that."

"I'm healed from my piercing. We should try it out when you get to the house. Let me know when you leave."

"I'm busy today love. I told you that yesterday."

"I was still eating your pussy. I know you didn't expect me to actually be listening. You've got diamonds between your thighs Beyoncé."

I chuckled. She was so sweet and so nasty all at the same time.

"Kelly invited us all bowling."

"Damn how long is that gonna take? I'm craving you right now. Can you come before? Then I'll leave you alone for the rest of the day."

That was not the truth. She told me last night that she wasn't calling me today.

I kept trying to explain to her that it just was not possible. The moment I left work, I had to get changed then head straight to the venue. There was no time in between. But she wasn't hearing that.

"Come on baby... please? It's been months since I rode that pussy, and they miss each other."

I crossed my legs just listening to her. She could be disgusting sometimes and she played that innocent role in front of everybody else. She knew just what got to me, just how to make her voice all sweet and sexy to get what she wanted.

"Sweetheart I don't know what you want me to do."

"You've only got two hours left babe. Leave. I'll pay you for it and I'll be quick. I'll get you done in those two hours. I promise baby. I just need to taste you."

I hummed to myself then gave Kelly another look. She wasn't looking but I knew she was ear hustling. I couldn't believe I was even thinking about this, on the verge of a yes. I could stay and work for the rest of the day or I could go home and let Onika ride my pussy with her freshly healed, highly sensitive piercing. Not to mention, Onika was going to overpay me because she didn't want anyone to even get close to what belonged to her.