5: The Archangel

(the idea for these next chapters are ripped directly from the GD storyline me and my friends are making.)

You wake up. Around you is a swirling red void, and a crimson wall with a closed eye, and big black tentacles.

"Am... am I dead!? Jirachi!? Where are you!?"

You look below you. Jirachi is in your lap, but is showing no signs of motion. It's heart isn't even beating. "No..."

Then you hear a familiar voice.

"AAAUTAAARCH!!! IT'S ME!!! MY SOUL IS TRAPPED!!!"

You stuffed Jirachi's body in your bag. "Don't worry, I'm coming to save you!" You sprint and leap across islands of giant floating rocks, that crumble as soon as you step off them. You reach the main island with the wall after 2 minutes of leaping. "What... is... THAT!?"

The eye opens wide. It swivels around the wall like a snake, to reveal...

 It swivels around the wall like a snake, to reveal

It's ruler. Angel.

"Wh-What the hell!? Why did you bring me here!?"

"For reasons you do not deserve to know. You are in my realm, the Infinite Nexus, otherwise known as the Infinex. You have been brought here to be put on trial. Pass this trial, and you and your star friend may continue your normal life. Fail, and you will both serve me for eternity."

"WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST LEAVE US ALONE YOU ONE-EYED BASTARD!?"

"Heheheheh... You see... I sent the red blast of dark energy that killed your parents. I sent you to the past you are on now. I foresaw your future that potentially lead to my death. I cannot allow that. Today, you will be judged. One of us dies today."

"Damn it... I really hope it wouldn't come to this, but you left me no choice! Your challenge is accepted!"

"Good. I knew you would come to your senses. Let's start a bit easy, shall we?"