Chapter 3

I don't know any official ages, besides that Gaeul is a first year and almost everyone else is a second year, so this is a ranking of oldest to youngest with some of the characters + [Name]:
1. Rumi
2. [Name]
3. Munseong
4. Snapper
5. Mangi
6. Yeonu
7. Hobin
8. Bomi
9. Taehun
10. Gaeul

"Now You'll Really Know What It's Like To Be Full."

[1st POV]

I couldn't wash my clothes in the morning, so as a compromise, Rumi sprayed me down with some Febreze. "Thank you, Rumi," I coughed out, trying not to inhale the chemicals. "Of course! I don't wanna be friends with smelly people." "I- Ouch, okay." She smiled innocently at me, while I narrowed my eyes at her. She ignored my stare and hooked her arm with mine. "C'mon, we're gonna be late at this rate." She began tugging me out the door, and I walked along with her. We got a couple of confused stares as we walked through the school. I'm sure people were wondering if Rumi and I were a couple, y'know, since these people don't think boys and girls can be friends without any romantic feelings. As we stepped into the classroom, I could feel Snapper's eyes digging into my soul. "Rumi... I have to run..." "What? Why-" "[NAME], DON'T RUN AWAY FROM ME!" Snapper chased me out of the classroom. "No running in the halls!" "I WILL RUN, THIS IS LIFE OR DEATH!" As I ran, I felt myself get picked up.

"Oh, thanks Munseong."
"No running in the halls."
"Oh."

"Listen, Munseong, I'm not gonna hurt [Name], you know that right? I'm just gonna talk to him." Munseong let me down. "Do whatever you want," he said, walking away. "YOU- I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS MUNSEONG!" Before I could run, Snapper grabbed me by the arms and dragged me back to the classroom. Literally dragged, because I wasn't gonna make it easy for him. He walked into the classroom, my limp body sliding behind him.

"So. Why were you with Rumi?"
"It's a long story."
"We've got time."
"Kiss my ass."

Snapper dropped my arms, after arriving in front of Hobin's desk. He leaned forward, popping up in front of the shorter boy. "What are you doing, you look like a dumbass." I stood up, dusting off my pants. "Oh... I was looking up ideas for our next video..." "Oh? It looks more like you're texting someone." Hobin screamed.

"[NAME]! WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!"
"Did you not see Snapper dragging me in?"
"WELL- NO!"
"I see."

"Shut up Hobin, you'll hurt [Name]'s ears." I tried to hide the smile on my face after Snapper made the demand. It felt kinda good that he remembered. "So, how does it feel to have 100,000 subscribers?" I widened my eyes, as did Hobin. "Hobin, you're gonna get stalkers." "Uh oh." Snapper sat up on my desk. "Hey, get off." "No." He turned back to Hobin. "You know, you're probably the first ordinary person to get 100,000 subscribers with just two videos. It's hard for even some celebrities to do." "This conversation reminds me of something. I must away."

I walked away from the two and approached Rumi. "Hi, girly girl." She smiled. "Hi [Name]!" "You said something about making money off of NewTube. How much?" She snickered. "I see we're getting straight to the point. Well, it depends, but since you're handsome, you'll probably get a lot of subscribers. Especially if you and I did a collab for your first video." I widened my eyes. "You'd do that for me?!" She nodded. "Yeah, as long as you pay me. I'll be nice since it's your first video, and since I'm doing most of the work by giving you clout, I'll be taking 60%." "JESUS! That much?!" "Well, no one's gonna watch if it's just you." "Wanna bet?" "It's more if you wanna bet, [Name]. I lose nothing either way." I huffed, crossing my arms. "Fine. What kind of video were you thinking of?" "Before we talk about that, we need to set up your channel. Are your parents okay with you using their bank account?" "Doesn't matter, I have my own." She nodded. "Even better, we can set it up right now."