Chapter 5

There are probably a couple grammar or spelling mistakes I missed, just a warning.
Other than that, I hope you enjoy!

"Go Ride A Dick, Ugly."

[1st POV]

I didn't want to go to school. To put it nicely. However, it would very quickly become apparent if I wasn't at school, since my parents always check to see whether or not I'm in my room, as well as the fact that the school calls them if I don't show up. Still, the idea of getting my ass kicked wasn't motivation enough to get out of my bed. I wished I could go to school with Taehun. Even if he is an ass, he's my ass. In a platonic way. I glanced at the clock on my wall. It was around 9:30. My mother would check in on me at any minute. I rolled onto my stomach, shoving my face into the pillow, while slowly kicking my sheets off of me. Once the blankets were on the ground, I rolled off of my bed and locked my door. I got ready for the day, though I skipped a shower. Showering is for mentally sound folks.

I grabbed my schoolbag and climbed out of the window, so I could completely avoid the adults I lived with. I put in some earbuds, and I walked as slowly as I could toward the school I attended. As I walked, a car slowed down next to me. The passenger's window rolled down, revealing the driver who leaned toward the open window. It was the long-haired man I had bumped into a couple of times. First by complete accident, and the second time at McDonald's. I furrowed my brows, glaring at him. "What are you, my stalker? Keep your eyes on the road." The man chuckled softly. "I just wanted to check, do you need a ride?" "Go ride a dick, ugly." The man laughed louder. "So a no then?" "I'll kick your car if you don't fuck off." The man sighed, a smile still evident on his face. "Alright then. Have a good day at school." I flipped off the man, as he began to drive off. Once he was mostly out of sight, I lowered my arm and suddenly a feeling of guilt filled me. "Why are you like this?" "What's wrong with you?" Thoughts like that are what filled my mind, and I tried to focus harder on my music. It's not like I enjoy being like this, it's not like I want to be a mean person. I hate people like me, mean people who won't accept help. It's almost become a habit at this point, though.

When I walked into my classroom, I didn't bother to take out my earbuds. There was a crowd and a fight, and I wanted none of it. Though I wasn't able to get back to my seat, and I realized that it was because Hobin was the one fighting. He was leaping over desks, trying to avoid Pakgo. A small smile cracked on my face, as I watched him perform a hit-and-run tactic. Perhaps if I had gotten more sleep last night, I would've been more concerned. Especially since Pakgo had quickly learned how to block Hobin's calf kick. However, if I had worried, it wouldn't have lasted very long. When I, as well as everyone else, assumed he was going for another calf kick, he switched to an overhand hook. And boy, did he make that punch count.

My eyebrows raised slightly, and my mouth opened a little. A small change of expression to display shock, as well as admiration. When the fight had come to a stop, there was no cheering. I think everyone was too shocked to react. I took out my earbuds and approached the wimpy teenager. "Hobin..." I put my hands on his shoulders and gave him a small smile. "That was really cool," I complimented, before pulling him into my arms. "[Name]?!" "Shh, you're never getting an opportunity like this again, so just enjoy it." I felt two skinny arms wrap around my waist, as his head dug into my shoulder. I assumed it was because he was embarrassed.

As I held Hobin, Pakgo's lackeys began to threaten the scrawny boy in my arms. "P-Pakgo! Are you okay dude?!" "You son of a bitch! You're dead fuckhead!" I pushed Hobin slightly away from me while glaring down at the two brainless side characters. Before I could open my mouth though, Snapper jumped in front of us, yelling at the two. "Hey, assholes!" I widened my eyes, surprised Snapper was standing up for Hobin. "D-Don't fucking mess with Hobin! H-He's my friend, you assholes! Fuck all of you! I swear to God, if you mess with Hobin, all of your mothers will get the flu!" I cracked a smile, amused at how Snapper chose to defend Hobin. The two attackers grew weary. Snapper assumed he had become intimidating, and continued to trash talk, though it was only because he couldn't see Munseong looming behind him.

"...Hobin." Munseong began patting Hobin's shoulder. "You look really cool just now. So, don't cry..." I looked at Hobin, only just noticing the tears that were falling. I pulled my emergency pack of tissues from my pocket, handing them to Hobin. "Don't cry, your eyes get all puffy." "Don't forget..." Munseong lifted a brow, while I tilted my head, two different ways of expressing our confusion. "...To subscribe to Viral Hit! And smash that notification button!" Hobin sniffled. "And also the like button!" I scrunched my nose in disgust, immediately stuffing the offered tissues back into my pockets. "That's so-! Don't speak to me, that's so embarrassing!" I whined. Snapper began shoving the camera in my face. "[Naaaame]! Tell them to like and subscribe!" He teased. I fake-gagged. "Ew, yuck! Never!" I whined.

After that day, Pakgo stopped coming to school. I would never admit it out loud, but I was a bit jealous. At least, about the topic of coming to school. All of Pakgo's viewers had abandoned him and flocked to Hobin's channel. And due to all of the views Hobin got, some people became interested in my channel. Comments flooded my videos, begging me to upload again.

I furrowed my brows at my phone. "This is so stupid. I should've left the NewTuber stuff to Hobin, Snapper, and Rumi," I complained. As I ranted, Taehun walked into the room, a bowl of chips in his arm. I immediately set my phone down, my mood brightening at his appearance. "Okay, so, I decided instead of multiple bowls, I'd put all the chips in one." My jaw dropped. "You did what?" "Surprise! Maybe you'll get plain, maybe you'll get sour cream and chive, maybe you'll get salt and vinegar, maybe you'll get [least favorite chip flavor]." I whined loudly, throwing myself back on his bed. "But you know I hate that one!" I complained, whining like a child. "You're hurting my ears, fuckin' toddler." Taehun insulted, sitting next to me. "You suck, like, completely," I grumbled, grabbing a chip. Luckily it was a flavor I enjoyed. Taehun smiled condescendingly at me. "And yet you always stick around." I nodded, agreeing with the statement. "Yeah. I can't stand when I'm the smelliest sack of shit." I felt a pillow assault me from the back of my head, causing me to get smacked off of the bed. I laid back on the ground, gaping at Taehun, while he gaped back. We were both stunned that I had ended up on the floor.

"You-"
"I didn't mean to."
"You sorry-"
"Wait wait wait-"
"You dumb mother fucker."
"Don't do it."

I glared at him, before letting out the fakest, loudest, guttural cry I could muster. Taehun grabbed the pillow, shoving it in my face while trying to silence me. However, his efforts were fruitless. Mr. Seong slammed the door open, a look of deep worry and concern filling his aged features. As soon as he made his appearance, Taehun and I both broke out into a fit of laughter. I don't think either of us quite understood why, but we found we were having trouble breathing due to our laughter. Taehun lay on the floor next to me, and I grabbed his hand as we both cackled together. Mr. Seong sighed, holding his head. "You two... You're gonna give me a heart attack one day..." He grumbled, walking away from the room. His sentiment caused us to laugh harder, and as result, pull closer to each other.

The laughter soon came to a slight halt, though we both continued giggling slightly. Taehun turned his head and grinned at me, before speaking. "I don't think I could've laughed like this with anyone else," he spoke. I smiled back. "I don't think I've ever laughed like this before in my life. And I don't even know why I was laughing so much," I admitted. Taehun let out a puff of air in amusement, before looking at the ceiling. I copied him, though my amusement come out in the form of another quiet giggle. Taehun squeezed my hand slightly, before letting go, and sitting up. I did the same. "Come on, we swore we'd binge-watch Jennifer Coolidge movies, and we haven't even started yet." I nodded and began joining him on the bed.

" I nodded and began joining him on the bed