5

I ring Noah's phone for the fifth time today. Worry taking over me. He want at school and he won't pick up the phone. This isn't like him at all. He usually at least come for attendance and leave after and some how, still pass all his classes. I'll just have to perform a location spell when I get home.

I walk into my apartment, an eery feeling all over the place. When I sit my things down, I see a note sitting on my kitchen counter.

Dear Liliana,

I was quit appalled by your decision not to come to New Orleans with us. For that reason, I took matters into my own hands. Your previous boy, Noah was it, is currently hidden somewhere around the world only I know the location of. If you don't come to assist us immediately, it'll be the end of his short life.

Love, Klaus

My hands tremble with rage as well as fear. I speed toward the dining table, flipping it easily. My rage getting the better of me. Picking up my phone, I call Marcel. "Hey Lil-" he greets but I interrupt. "Put Klaus on the phone. Now!" I order. The line goes silent for a bit before I hear his oh so aggravating voice. "Liliana, so great to see you," he says arrogantly. "Where is he?" I ask harshly. "Whatever do you mean?" He ask, playing clueless. "You know EXACTLY what I mean. Where's Noah?" I ask, my fingers accidentally breaking into my marble countertops tops due to my super strength. "Oh, your little boyfriend. Well, I'll give you a hint. He's not in New Orleans. He's somewhere much further," he says. I can feel him smirking throught the phone. "Although, if your not here by tomorrow morning, hell be dead so, chop chop," he says. And just like that, he hangs up.

Not even packing my things, I get make my way to the airport and head to New Orleans through my private jet. The moment I arrive, I make my way straight to the Mikealson compound. "Klaus," I yell out. "Get down here so I can kick your ass!" I yell, my voice echoing. "Liliana, enough," he voice says, entering the room along side Elijah. "Where is he?" I ask again harshly. "What does she mean Niklaus?" Elijah ask "I'm talking about my boyfriend your bratty brother kidnapped because he didn't get his way!" I snap. I speed over to Klaus, slamming my heel into his stomach. I attempt to punch him out he catches my wrist. I may be much younger than him by 300 years but I'm just as strong as an original. I made sure of that. "Liliana, calm down," Elijah tried to persuade. "Calm down! He's fucking insane!" I snap. "Where her boyfriend Nik?" Rebekah ask, entering the room. "Greec, Italy, Ohio. Who knows?" He shrugs. "Oh right, I do. Our dear sister, Freya has cast a spell to stop you from locating her so don't even try. Trying to get into the family, y'know," he says. "There's another one of you?" I grumble. "You should just agreed the first time peacefully," he says. His words only make me angrier. I'm about to speed towards him when Kol grabs my arm. "Nik, this is too far," he sighs. "Weren't you the one to say I have no limits brother?" Klaus smirks. "Who the hell are we even fighting?" I ask. "You're great Aunt, Dahlia." Klaus says. "Aren't you guys orphans?" I ask, walking over to the table with different bottles of alcohol decorating it. Looking over it, I find the white wine and go to the kitchen for a glass. When I return, Klaus continues talking. "Well, out dear mother made some promise about giving up the first born. Obviously, she doesn't know if you since she's after Hope," Klaus says. "Why not this Freya chick?" I ask him, still annoyed. "1. I don't trust her. And 2. Your powerful and that's what we need," Klaus shrugs. Rolling my eyes, I take a sip of my wine. "You dragged me her because you can't get over your paranoia. Great," I grumble sarcastically. The door opens, interrupting us all. I look up to see a woman enter the room. Judging by her scent, she's a hybrid like Klaus. "So you're the baby momma," I say as she walks over. "Who are you?" She ask defensively. "Hayley, meet Liliana. Niklaus's first born," Elijah says. "Enough with the introductions!" I snap. "Where's Dahlia so we can hurry and deal with him so I can go back home," I say. "That's the problem. We don't know," Elijah sighs. "Well, figure it out while I explore the town," I grumble walking out.

As I walk around the town, I get the eery feeling that someone's following me. I look over to one of the people at the shop only to notice his eyes are pitch black. That's darkness soon fades and travels to the people around. This must be Dahlia.

I'm not afraid of you," I say, speeding out of the crowd into a mostly empty alleyway. She then takes control over the homeless man on the ground. "You know. You were my original target," she says through the man's body. I figured it would be easier to take the baby while shes still purer than you," she says.

"Aren't you a freaky one," I smirk. With a flick of my wrist, the man flies back. It's only this moment that she leaves his body, leaving me here alone. Dammit.

I speed back to the compound to see everyone sitting around. "Dahlia has eyes all over the city," I say, causing him their eyes to widen. "What do you mean?" She ask. "Dahlia's using the eyes of everyone in the city to spy on us. Every person you pass may very well be a spy," I tell them.

"Bloody hell," Kol mutters. "I can block the spell but, I'll need something of hers," I sigh, sitting down beside Kol. I throw my legs in his lap and lean back. "Is there any other way?" Elijah ask. "Through a sister or parent but they're both dead," I shrug.

"How about the sisters bones or ash. "Nope. Dahlia'd using live people therefore I need a live person," I tell him. I'm about to say something else when the sound of crying interrupts me.

"Hopes awake," Hayley sighs, getting up. "Want to meet her?" Hayley ask, looking at me. "Not a chance," I tell her bluntly. In all honesty, I just don't want to get attached to her. If I get attached, I'll want to protect her at all cost and then I may never get back on beacon Hills. Nodding silently, Hayley makes her way upstairs.