Introductory Message From Author

Hello :)

I'm Fawziya an artist and aspiring writer from London, I hope you're having a most lovely day (or night)

I'm so glad that you've found this book and I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I love telling them. I have been a Wattpad reader for years but recently I decided that it was time for me to tell my stories and share them with you.

I dream of publishing a book one day and have a particular story I want to share but I don't feel as though I'm confident enough of a writer to tell it properly yet. I created this separate account with the intention that the Wattpad community might give me the strength, courage and support to grow as a writer and hopefully achieve my dream. I hope you will want to be a part of my journey.

I will be writing and publishing my stories on Wattpad as very rough first drafts, I will try to update at least once every week/ two weeks and will edit them as I go along.

Please feel free to comment any mistakes, I will greatly appreciate any criticism and for my readers to highlight any incorrections, spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes or plot loopholes. Love and support for my book or characters is obviously welcome and I will try to respond to as many of you as I can <3

I need your help to grow as an author and would love for you to follow me, comment, like, support, turn on notifications and share my work on as many platforms as possible. I'd be delighted if you followed, connected and engaged with me on my Instagram @honey3venom I create surreal, dreamlike and fantasy art, often inspired by my poetry and stories.

I hope you will come to love my characters, my art, my stories, my work and my words as I do and that they will stay with you forever.

Alas! Now for the story... cosy up, a cup of tea or hot chocolate is always recommended and the cruel but sexy Vampire Prince awaits! ;)