Classmate

AN: Hi! Chapter 2!!

I absolutely lied when i said this chapter was gonna be shorter lol.

Please vote and leave comments!

Hope you enjoy!

TW: Blood, language, slight implications of ED, and football terminology lol

The shower head cried scorching tears. Water washed away the bubbles that nested on Clay's head as he shampooed his hair. He passed his right hand across his wet hair making sure it was thoroughly washed. His left hand rested on the wall, his fingers tracing the lines of the smooth marble. His cut was healing, but Clay didn't want to risk placing the bloody wound under hot water.

"What shampoo does George use? His hair is so fluffy."

"Why the fuck did I just think that?" Clay said, squeezing conditioner onto his hand. He passed the smooth substance through his hair before continuing his train of thought.

"He's so annoying. He really is. He's smart and sweet and funny, and I hate him. He's like a cute nerd. Wait, no he's not cute. Girls are all over him, yet he does nothing about it. If he were a little bit more buff and a bit taller, he'd have the whole school wrapped around his finger. Plus his accent! Oh, my god his accent! He's like "I'm GeORge. I'M 16 aND I MOVed hEre FrOM EnGLaNd." He's so annoyingly perfect!"

Clay sighed once again, shutting off the water. He stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. Quickly drying himself, Clay slipped on some loose jeans and a plain white T. He got his white air-forces and slipped on a small chain along with a few rings that were only slipped onto his right hand. Towel placed over his head, he ruffled his blonde hair, hoping to get rid of some of the wetness. After brushing his teeth, and tidying up his hair he unwrapped the bloody bandage. The now-red piece of cotton was thrown in the trash as Clay stared at his cut. The outside of the wound had begun healing, only having a light pink tint, while the center of the cut was still red, blood seeping through the gash. Clay bit his lip, his mind running through excuses he could spit out when people at school asked him what happened. He could tell the truth, but that would only lead to more questions about how the cup broke and then everyone at school would know his Dad is a piece of shit. He also couldn't use the "I got hurt during practice" excuse because his friends would smell his BS from miles away.

"I'll figure it out later." He sighed, wrapping a fresh bandage around his hand.

The smell of burnt Eggos stung his nose the second he got downstairs. He turned the corner and his eyes grew wide to the sight of his sister next to the toaster which was emitting smoke.

"It's not my fault!" She defended. "I put the Eggos in the toaster and then Patches came in and I fed her. But then something happened to the toaster and it began smoking. I unplugged it and well..."

Clay lifted an eyebrow. "So I'm supposed to believe you when you tell me that the toaster magically began to smoke?"

"Yup!" Drista nodded.

"You're such a liar."

"I'm not lying."

"Yeah, you're not lying and I have a crush on a guy." Clay mumbled sarcastically.

"What?"

"What? Did you say something?"

"No, did you?" Drista smirked.

"Nope! Anyways, I have to go. I'll see you later."

"Bye, idiot." She sighed, grabbing a bowl and some cereal.