"Totally Recalled..." Part XXXIV...

Summary: Another acting exercise for new and somewhat baby-blued mom, Mrs. Penelope Hofstadter and her entourage. For the prequel of sorts, read "Sheldon Swifties LXXV: 'The Creation Fluctuation'..."

In the late 22nd century a young and supposedly happy housewife finds herself drawn to another existence on the Mars colony, currently under the crushing heel of a brutal dictator... ("And his vicious secret police chief girlfriend!" Bernadette hisses.

"supposedly happy"...Leonard sighs. Maybe this wasn't such a good...

"Guys." Howard sighs to group. "I don't know if I can do the Dictator. Mom came to me in a dream last night and started complaining, "Now, ya wanna be Hitler?"

"Fine. I'll be the Dictator." Bernadette notes. "You be the sidekick."

"Actually, that does somehow seem to fit..." Howard nods.

"Hey, we have a former secret police chief right here, you know?" Raj fumes.)

Disclaimer: They're all Chuck's. Except Penny Hauser.

Part XXXIV...

"Adam...?" Amy eyed her beloved if somewhat ruthless and maniacal at times, though only with our opponents and the occasional collaterally damaged innocent bystander...With me, he's a sweet baboo...Companion as he pulled on his suit gauntlets prior to his upcoming EVA in lunar orbit.

"Yes?" he eyed her, clearly a bit out of sorts...Lacking that sparkle that tells you he's ready to tackle the world and kill anyone in his way...

"You seem rather down. I know you're not a fan of EVAs...But this would, if it works, get us home in about thirty minutes. And much as I do regret the missed chance of four months in space again with my honey poo...It is nice to know we could be back on Mars like that, ready for another crack at Penny." Encouraging smile.

Sigh...

"I suppose, as to eighty-sixing our former superior, with corresponding rank upgrade, crushing the Resistance, and winning a war that could leave us Prince and Princess of the Solar System under Empress Corversant...It's ok. But not only do I hate the idea of an EVA and space doodadaling, but I'm rather disturbed by this whole mission, Amy. It's not seemed right from the start, Penny turning from Corversant for love of some short, rather unpredisposing Resistance leader, not to mention the greater good? Penny Hauser? Machiavellian master spy and political operative par excellence?"

("Yeah, I know Machiavelli is a political guy not a fragrance, Sheldon." Penny frowned at his look.

Thanks, honey...Patting Leonard's arm.)

"Odd, admittedly...But stranger things have happened, darling..."

And you might sometimes remember I outrank you...So it'd be Princess and Prince.

("What?" Sheldon stared. "Cut...A...gain..." Howard sighed.)

But I can't pull rank looking into those beautiful cold eyes of my baby-faced killer...

("Missy did always say I had the dead soulless doll's eyes of a shark." Sheldon reflected.)

"And Bernadette so anxious not to kill her unless absolutely necessary...And she was clearly not willing to consider Hauser's escape on Earth quite reason enough. That's not like the Boss, you know that." He continued.

"True, but Hauser is her foster daughter...Even Corversant has a functional heart...And she has always indulged Penny. Though siding with the Resistance is really a bit much, even for an indulgent mother to take."